The TRUE Meaning of LEET!

O

old.tRoG

I looked up the word leet in the Oxford's Complete Wordfinder and got this:

leet 1: n 1 (in full Court leet) a yearly or half-yearly court of record that lords of certain members might hold. 2 its jurisdiction or district. [ME f. AF lete (=AL leta), of unkn. orig.]

leet 2: n a selected list of candidates for some office. short leet = short list. [ME lite etc., prob f. AF & OF lit(t)e, var. of liste LIST]

Looks like you'll have to change your siggie now, sickie.

Bwaha! :m00:

O

old.tRoG

*slides his laptop under the desk as the boss walks past*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

First your wife and now your boss? You have it hard.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/em gives Tr0g a cuddly hug.
Here have a balloon to.

O

old.Tohtori

And i always thought Leet was that tiny creature everyone hunts in AO...:p

O

old.LandShark

AO has the most ownage lower levels of any MMPORG.
Beating the crap out of small, cute furry things that say "r u nubi?" and "I'LL GET MY MAIN!!!¬" as you twat em..
plus it's genuinely a good game :E but the leets, ereets and reets of paradise are the absolute most important part of it.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SFXman
Leet just comes from elite :p
Who told you that? pr0n?

Pfffft....

And I won't change my signature... it's teh funneh.

S

SFXman

Nooo shit. In a simple and easily comprehendable way I meant:
No I did not get this idea from kr0n / KoRnHead / pr0n, this is a widely accepted fact on the internet that "leet" comes from the word "elite".

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Wrong - that's a leet.
ferret.jpg

S

SFXman

That's a moron.

*oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* sound comes from the background.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Thats a childrens toy, and also a picture used by Sickoofit as an avatar. Neither a picture nor a toy can be morons since they are both dead objects.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Neither a picture nor a toy can be morons since they are both dead objects.

... just like SFX' sense of humor... dead.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Neither a picture nor a toy can be morons since they are both dead objects.

For arguments sake let's say a guy went out and bought himself a bottle of cyanide (okay I don't know if cyanide comes in bottles, but like I said; 'for arguments sake). He then proceeds to read the instructions on the bottle (which should say: 'do NOT drink contents) and promptly empties the bottle all by himself. He dies from this of course.

Does this not make him a moron even though he's dead?

<smug expression on his face>

S

SFXman

Well isn't it Animul? Who does Animul represent? :p
Anyway, I didn't ntoice any joke when you suggested I learnt if off kr0n and why not stick to true meanings of things sometimes :p

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Xarr

For arguments sake let's say a guy went out and bought himself a bottle of cyanide (okay I don't know if cyanide comes in bottles, but like I said; 'for arguments sake). He then proceeds to read the instructions on the bottle (which should say: 'do NOT drink contents) and promptly empties the bottle all by himself. He dies from this of course.

once again professor trog must help you with your problems...

they are inanimate objects, they have NEVER been living, therfore they cannot drink cynacide, or, in any case, be classified as morons. Unlike SFX. :p

O

old.Tohtori

tRog...stop being sensible! This is the OT for frost sake!

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Xarr

he is an ex-moron :) he has ceased to be...

O

old.Xarr

Okay we've settled the moron thingy.. I think ~;D

<looks at the jury and nods>

/gives Gombur a hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom