The Sylvan Blades - Recruiting EN Karak-Hirn (Order)

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

The Sylvan Blades are an Order Guild on the EU Core Server Karak-Hirn. TSB has a long history of MMO experience which began back in the good old says of Daoc. We are currently playing Open Beta in Warhammer and now that the time for WAR is upon us, we are looking to fill our ranks.

Originally formed in Dark Age of Camelot on EU Pyrdwen where we played for many happier years. We later rolled a new guild named Masquerade shortly after Warcraft was released on EU Stormreaver. After a brief and horrible spell on Age of Conan, we are now back in business and ready to rock once more!

The Sylvan Blades - Home

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
me and a few mates are looking to merge in with a guild. The rest of our guild are playing WOW <bangs head against wall> for some odd reason, i guess they want the pve game.

I should be in game tomorow evening.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehehe ... played Prydwen from start to finish and Stormreaver from start to present but never knew Sylvan Blades and Masq was the same guild =)

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
me and a few mates are looking to merge in with a guild. The rest of our guild are playing WOW <bangs head against wall> for some odd reason, i guess they want the pve game.

I should be in game tomorow evening.

Now then mate.. We have had a quite a few people join us already in Open beta. We would be more than happy to consider a small team joining. Feel free to apply on our forum. :)

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone else fancies joining feel free to send me in game, pm me on the forums or apply on our recruitmet section. We would be thrilled to recruit more Prydwen talent :D

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
Will be in contact soon, just sorting out who is actually playing or not.

We are 5 at the moment.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Glad to see you guys are still around, had a good time on pryd when I was a member :)

I'll give you a shout once I've got WAR :)

oakenheart/haira

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see you guys are still around, had a good time on pryd when I was a member :)

I'll give you a shout once I've got WAR :)

oakenheart/haira

Now then mate! Wow that would be awesome ^^

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
hey nikolas :D weren't you dutch just like me?

used to be in SB for a few moths at the end of my daoccarreer making a Blademaster

but mainly played bokkerijders on excal :D

good to cya again

(damn, time to edit my sig :D )
Seeph 50 warrior rr5L3 1130 WC Slambot optima forma bodyguard with DI2 hanging on his tail (p.s did u notice that there are hardly any stealthers around lately ??)
Mid/excal

HE MUNDO im now nr1 Weaponcrafter in Bokke

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
havent tried WAR yet but I got the headstart codes right here, I might swing by this server. Could be fun to play with some old Hibs.

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
Hi all,

The Sylvan Blades are an Order Guild on the EU Core Server Karak-Hirn. TSB has a long history of MMO experience which began back in the good old says of Daoc. We are currently playing Open Beta in Warhammer and now that the time for WAR is upon us, we are looking to fill our ranks.

Originally formed in Dark Age of Camelot on EU Pyrdwen where we played for many happier years. We later rolled a new guild named Masquerade shortly after Warcraft was released on EU Stormreaver. After a brief and horrible spell on Age of Conan, we are now back in business and ready to rock once more!

The Sylvan Blades - Home

Nikolas!!!
Is Rake joining you?
Jalanteriel? I last saw him on the LOTRO RP server. (oooh Jal is GM now? You been upsurped? :))

You two still living in that skanky northern place molesting the local univeristy girlies?

I was to many alts to remember in Pyrdwen Sylvan Blades, but Soahc Fodrol and Tobeor Nottobe were probably the most notable.

I'm rolling with Destruction on Karak-Hirn, so see you on the battlefield soon!! :lol:

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
haha! now then mate! :D Aye, Jal's GM..and I'm one of his little helpers. Loving it so far like.. Warhammer rocks!

Still living up north :england:

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow is the deadline for open recruitment (18th September). After this time we will no longer be recruiting. The only positions which will be offered after this period will be reserved for guild members from our previous Daoc and Warcraft guilds.

Thanks for showing such a fantastic interest in our guild. During our recruitment drive we had well over 60 applications from seasoned mmo gamers ready to kick some serious ass in rvr.

If anyone's looking into forming an alliance, then the blades are very interested.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Always good to see more daoc people on the same side and server :)

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Dammit!! ive just got back from holiday and missed your deadline by 12 hours nooooooo...

Stupid holidays

*walks off in a huff*

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
After our first week we have identified a few classes that we could do with boosting. So we are opening for recruitement once more. These include:

Archmages
Swordmasters
Warrior Priests

If anyone is interested please apply on our forum:
The Sylvan Blades - Home

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Jal has asked me to mention that we are now considering good applications for any classes :) So if your interested in joininig pre-made rvr scenarios, or joining our massively successful T3 siege campaign (20+ keeps captured), feel free to drop us a line :)

The Sylvan Blades - Home

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie
No point in making another thread. Just a quick update to tell you all that the blades are still recruiting for all levels and most classes.

We have a large number of WPs and are not actively recruiting them, however if you make a stunning application or have friends etc in the guild or are joining as a group of friends, I don't see why we can't let you join on your WP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom