the suffering XBOX

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
bought this the other day despite the bad reviews. tbh i dunno why its rated so bad! this is one of the best games ive played in a long time, im having a hard time putting the controler down. it is quite scary, the graphics are A*, the little things in this make it great.

watch in the CCTV monitors. chose your path of either a good guy or bad guy. lots of things but it really would spoil it to say what they are, even in spoiler tags!

i recommend you buy this, you will not regret it!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Lol. I thought this was a thread about how badly the Xbox is doing. :p

tris-

fuck you and your anti-xbox shenanigans :eek:!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I love the Xbox!! Just import Chronicles of Riddick from America, it is undisputably the greatest console game on Earth.

tris-

its halo crossed with silent hill (the old scary bits). best thing i played since silent hill actually!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'm finding the load times a little slow and annoying. Especially in the "getting out of prsion by fighting" bit. But anyway, Riddick is a discussion for another thread. Back to the topic at hand.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The Suffering? Oh, you mean that shameless Manhunt ripoff? I'm sure it's great, but the fat klepto chip-fat eating motherfucker who lived next door to me at uni raved about this in between having noisy dirty sex with his rancid German girlfriend. I thought I'd give it a miss.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
The Suffering? Oh, you mean that shameless Manhunt ripoff? I'm sure it's great, but the fat klepto chip-fat eating motherfucker who lived next door to me at uni raved about this in between having noisy dirty sex with his rancid German girlfriend. I thought I'd give it a miss.

Lol. Its nothing like manhunt which ive played aswell. Its 3rd person shenanigans thats all.

Am i the only person that found manhunt repetitive and slow?

ArrrImmaPir8!

Fledgling Freddie
MH is great, the only bits that got annoying were the crane section and the gun bits.

tris-

the suffering is like man hunt? heh :eek7:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Doomy said:
Lol. Its nothing like manhunt which ive played aswell. Its 3rd person shenanigans thats all.

Am i the only person that found manhunt repetitive and slow?

Really, cos the advert made it look fucking identical. Which is why I haven't played it yet tbh.

Manhunt was awesome. The crane bits were fucking anooying granted loved the gun bits tho. Tearing through platoons of marines with an M16 rocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom