The stat debuff effect

Arquest

Fledgling Freddie
As you all may have noticed all this years playing daoc there were and still r many issues abt Daoc that where left unfixed. Like strafing nuking through walls etc etc. However there is one thing i feel it should have been fixed years ago and cant understand why none cares abt it. and that is not nerfing a class. let me explain.

Many times i have faced Stealth classes. Many of them use con debuff and thats ok for me tilll here. HOWEVER... the debuff decreases your con aka ur hits. SO my really dump question is the following. if u purge this effect shouldn't automatically return u the % of hits lost due to the debuff suffered earlier? I mean con debuff is something once u get u r forced to suffer even if u purge. Havent tested on malice or other types of debuff but i assume it happens too.

I find this really annoying and wonder if theres anyone here who can do something abt it. Or if theres someone here who can explain me why should this remain so i can figure out.

Ty for your time reading thread and stay on that topic maybe we can get something out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom