The Sopranos

canny

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone a big fan of this TV series?

I have Series 1,2 DVD Boxsets, will be buying 3,4 after my exams! Name your favourite episode! Mine has to be Series 3, Episode #37 - Pine Barrens. Being a mafia drama show, that episode was so funny!

Amazon.co.uk are doing a good deal on The Sopranos.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
canny said:
Anyone a big fan of this TV series?

I have Series 1,2 DVD Boxsets, will be buying 3,4 after my exams! Name your favourite episode! Mine has to be Series 3, Episode #37 - Pine Barrens. Being a mafia drama show, that episode was so funny!

That was hilarious. Especially the bit where Paulie says 'He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, he used to be an interior decorator!" and Chris says "Really? His house looked like shit!"

How I laughed at that, and the relish scene was hilarious.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
That was hilarious. Especially the bit where Paulie says 'He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, he used to be an interior decorator!" and Chris says "Really? His house looked like shit!"

How I laughed at that, and the relish scene was hilarious.

Totally agree. That scene was piss funny. Infact, that particular episode has been my favourite so far.

I loved the show, and used to watch it when it was on C4. I've been contemplating grabbing as many of the boxsets as I can. Which I will do, as soon as my bank balance is looking a bit more healthy.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You should have said, I've sold all my boxsets on Ebay, as I cba keeping them. I'll probably wait for the mega-box set to arrive when they cancel the series in a few years time.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
d'oh :(

Oh well, I'll be employed soon, and I'll buy some then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom