The Sopranos season 5

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone watching this?

I've watched a lot of previous series (been limited by circumstance or I'd have watched them all) and I'm astonished that after 4 series it only gets better and better.

First 4 episodes of season 5 have been scorching, subtle, shocking, just superb television. I noticed after just watching episode 4 that it had Alan Ginsburg listed in the credits. Like wtf? And David Lee Roth "as himself".

Anyone who's never seen the Sopranos you owe it to yourself to get hold of some and watch it, trust me :)

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i love this show, absolutely brilliant. This new series on sky/digital i guess? If so looks like i'll have to wait around til they're on Ch4

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its a bit slow to start, but I have a feeling that this season is going to end with a bang. You can just see ol'spooky eyes going mental at some point.

I really laughed at the bit where Paulie whacked that guy with the spade :D

BTW I'm watching over bittorrent.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to get into it but I wanna get the entire thing from the start and watch it all the way through.. guess I'll have to get to it :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Do what I did, buy season one dvd boxset from Ebay, watch it, and sell it for about the same money.

Or buy it brand new. You end up paying a couple of quid max, by the time you've sold it again.

Its well worth it, every episode rocks.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
The new season is great I'm a little disappointed that Steve Buscemi ain't a real mad hard ass in it though, I'm just hoping he'll go back to his old ways as the season progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom