The simpsons

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok iv been thinkin’ this for a long time now, im a long time fan of The Simpsons as most ppl are i suppose.. but the new series is just TERRIBLE! I think the simpsons has completely sold out, and now they signed a deal to further the show for a good few seasons i can only see this once best show ever everrr! Dieing a disgraceful death. What do you think ?

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
Yea i cant remember what season it started at, on sky i haven’t bother watching anymore for about two years. At first i thought maybe it was all like this and that i had grown out of it, but watching the earlier series is just as funny. The simpsons goal isnt to make funnies any more its just to get the latest name on their show to do a voice over or some song randomly in the show. its as if the script is written around them and its a poor show.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It stopped being funny when the family started having 'wacky adventures'. Watch seasons 1-4, Homer is an angry put-upon man in a shit job, Marge is a bored housewife, Bart is your typical loudmouth kid, Lisa is cynical and intelligent, and the supporting cast are all just as miserable.

Now its just shit.

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
haha yeah Futurama is ace, along with family guy! Damn fox so gay. Everything like that is being replaced by these stupido reality TV shows and just poop, some one should slap them good. New series of FG out in the states soon though, gonna get my download on. Anyone heard any news about Futurama? I heard they were just going to put it on DVD but who knows..? :eek6:

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Futurama was great, so they axed it........

The Simpsons is just so damn tired now. If it were a domestic pet, it would have been put down years ago. Probably by means of a hammer to the skull.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Far past its time.

I really wish they would bring back Futurama, I found Zoidberg and Bender so funny.

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion Simpsons are getting better and better, I remember how I loved the old seasons of Simpsons and now they show them on TV here in Sweden again and they... suck. :(

Anyway, Simpsons > South Park > Family Guy > Futurama

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I've never even watched Family Guy :(

Futurama rocked, though.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
PLightstar said:
Family Guy is just so good.

Not seen many of them, but the ones I've seen have been excellent. Love the evil baby genius character :)

Zoidberg has got to be my fave cartoon character ever though. There's something about a skint, ink-squirting lobster who eats everything and everything that I can identify with.

Though I will be mentioning this to my councellor in due course.......

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh TrOg you have to watch family guy dood! Its rite up there! You can download it on most file shareing apps like kazaa and things if you cant find it on DVD so much comedy... Anyone heard of the new show American Dad made by same guy and on fox soon.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Simpsons in my opinion is still a great show. But its not as hilarious as it was the first few seasons 1-4/5. And just for the record.
Groening has already said that they're making a big turn in the serious soon. Like adding Milhouse and the other "not so much talked about characters". So time will show if the next seasons will be better or worse.

ReActor

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Simpsons in my opinion is still a great show. But its not as hilarious as it was the first few seasons 1-4/5. And just for the record.
Groening has already said that they're making a big turn in the serious soon. Like adding Milhouse and the other "not so much talked about characters". So time will show if the next seasons will be better or worse.
I don't get it. The guy isn't stupid. Why don't they just STOP MAKING them?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
ReActor said:
I don't get it. The guy isn't stupid. Why don't they just STOP MAKING them?
Because he probably makes a couple millon dollars per show. Wouldn't you keep it going for another season or two if that was you? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom