The show XML population 'failure'

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Was it an order by Mythic or did you decide to do it yourselves (Goa) ?

;)

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Nothing new tbh, GoA always were a bunch of useless bastards and always will be

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Always some excuse with GOA tbh, it's either impossible or there's an ongoing "bug".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They are "aware of the problem and are working with mythic to resolve the issues"

Which in layman's terms means they heard about it a few weeks ago but always seem to find something more interesting to do, sniffling loudly, smelling of we and growing body hair in unusual places usually

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
They are "aware of the problem and are working with mythic to resolve the issues"

Which in layman's terms means they heard about it a few months ago but always seem to find something more interesting to do, sniffling loudly, smelling of we and growing body hair in unusual places usually

Corrected your grammar ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
GoA running DAoC = Worst mistake Mythic ever did.

GoA running WAR = Worst insult from Mythic ever.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's all a conspiracy initiated by me so I can still be on top LWRPs on the shade :p

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
I just find it frustrating that alot of people here have been playing this game for a long time and we have stood with GoA while they had OT problems, Prydwen crash and the delay of patches, now that they have a new toy they have totally disowned DAoC and left the loyal subscribers to basically rot with the server, and they are not even attempting to fix the problem

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Not to mention, they have lied about their intentions on the issue.

GoA does lie often though.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I just find it frustrating that alot of people here have been playing this game for a long time and we have stood with GoA while they had OT problems, Prydwen crash and the delay of patches, now that they have a new toy they have totally disowned DAoC and left the loyal subscribers to basically rot with the server, and they are not even attempting to fix the problem

damn, i agree again :(

The constant bullshit about how hard it is to run xml annoys the shit out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom