The shit goes on even at lvl 50

X

xplo

I am lvl 50 now, full sc armour all resists capped, 40 thrust, 52 shield + MoB2.
I hit bit less hard with melee then Palagimps and mutch harder with bow then armsmen.

Now I have 7g left after all crafting cost so I thought I would go to df to farm some money and diamond seals for the last ring I need.

So i'm waiting for 20 mins while informing other peeps that I was lfg, then a group of lvl 50's starts to form and they invite all peeps except me who was lfg a long time. At the time they where with 5 peeps in group, with still enough room for me, but they invite a tank that just came in and say they save last spots for theur and cleric. I understand the last spot thing but inviting a tank before me while they have enough tanks in group is just lame...

Then he tells me that none want scouts (same as saying fuck off tbh) and that they cant get xp with a scout in group (uhu :eek7: ).
Then he tells me, I invite you later if we get spot.
YOU HAD A FUCKING SPOT FOR ME BUT YOU INVITED THE OTHER TANK YOU MUPPET!!!

Some peeps just make me :puke:

O

old.LandShark

Solution: keep whinging, seriously, it might help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Repent Reloaded

Albions :rolleyes:

wait landshark, I'll do it for you.

Landshark:
Posted by Repent
Albions :rolleyes:

wait landshark, I'll do it for you.

Twat :great:

K

katt!

just wait until you experience lair as sb lamus. oh.. forgot. you will have rerolled hib by then :X

F

froler-mid

u whine too much Xplo.

Soo what if u didnt get a DF group at first try?

:moon::moon::moon:

L

leorin

lol xplo i lvled my infil , and even at lvl 40 u can basically get plvled and its no hard time get a grp.

Just ask 1 higherlvl friend, for example if he wanna come farm diamonds. Then just start inviting ppls . do /who <class needed>
a few higherlvls then u. Ask if he needs Diamond grp. And within 20 min frenetically Pm:s u ll have u r grp set all within a few lvls higher then u without trble. Not hard just organise urself and quit whining.

A

acei

It's ok, Scouts still good in RvR so when they ask for your help in RvR you know what the answer should be :)

K

K0nah

scouts r underestimated in hi lvl xp grps. the bow does often as much dmg as a nuker, add on the fact they have slam and guardIII and they are far from useless. in fact they are better than most tanks/infils in terms of dmg. just make it plain u want them to use bow AND slam when needed, not just stand there scratching the mobs with a blade.

too many lazy scouts, who do nothing once they do finally get that long sought grp :eek:

X

xplo

Tis about shite alb mentality agains scouts nothing about having trouble finding groups, whined about that several times already.

K

kirennia

pbaoe grps r the way forward,

1573 dmg on a purp con at lvl 48 is my top so far ;)

Bit off topic....well, a lot off topic really but still, organise yerself a pbaoe grp and all is good :)

O

old.Mousah

Alb mentality...Infis and Scouts are just as good as regular tanks in group...80% of the players in alb are just idiot/n00b tho thats why you cant find a group...move to hib is my sugestion :)

Mousah m00se aka Alb Traitor
<Celtic Fist>

X

xplo

I dont delete my scout that I worked so hard on leveling, I just play on pryd/hib now :p

L

leorin

Originally posted by old.Mousah
Alb mentality...Infis and Scouts are just as good as regular tanks in group...80% of the players in alb are just idiot/n00b tho thats why you cant find a group...move to hib is my sugestion :)

<Celtic Fist>

lol , actually albs have a total another way to play PvE. Since we dont rely on Pbaoe its , not like u say.
Pbaoe : tanks need to hold aggro within a few seconds til mob is dead

alb-way: Mezz/Pick em 1 by 1 with less dmging single target nukes= Tanks must hold aggro for more time. And if the class itself aint a decent tank , he will drain cleric mana = more downtime=less xp /seals for grp.

I dont say infils are worse tanks tho , at 50 they r decent tanks , with guard/pbt they r very good. But still an armsman/paladin s/s 42-50 shield and pbt/guard within that is the best tank u can have

But still infil miss Guard/intercept/Protect

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Mousah

<Celtic Fist>

??? An infil cannot:

a) Take some beating
b) block for someone
c) Guard someone
d) Intercept for someone

So it's not even CLOSE to the same. Only in terms off damage-dealing perhaps, but that's not very relevant, since casters deal the dmg, not tanks.

A

Arwen

Your post was edited to save us from reading your unpleasant and unnecessary language; I hardly think it's very mature to re-edit to include your profanities.

W

witte-

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
??? An infil cannot:

a) Take some beating
b) block for someone
c) Guard someone
d) Intercept for someone

So it's not even CLOSE to the same. Only in terms off damage-dealing perhaps, but that's not very relevant, since casters deal the dmg, not tanks.

hm if i buff myself fully then i'll solo red spiders and stuff easy
so about that take some beating is wrong :p
was last night in DF and farmed diamonds mobs
and got 1 P on 2 hours not bad at all ;)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by witte-
hm if i buff myself fully then i'll solo red spiders and stuff easy
so about that take some beating is wrong :p
was last night in DF and farmed diamonds mobs
and got 1 P on 2 hours not bad at all ;)

Uberbuffed an infil evades alot more then unbuffed.

And don't say to me an infil can take some beating is not true IMHO. When playing with a guild-infiltrator and my friar I noticed the infil does take ALOT more dmg on the same-setup.

Furthermore in FULL groups you mostly take up (very) purple cons and your evade-rate will be (much) lower and the damage you take HURTS.

Same goes for friar, and that one has even a self-absorb.

And you're probably high RR, which helps too. A lvl 49 infil with RR2 can't take much beating, trust me. They are a drain on mana once they take aggro (and damage).

Problem with a class like a scout is they cannot do everything as efficient as other classes in PvE. They do mediocre damage compared to a nuker while shooting, and mediocre damage in melee.

But I got to agree it's coming down to making your own group(s). And alot of scouts/infils do that nowadays (very smart).

D

Draylor

Didnt you learn anything while levelling a scout to 50?

Heh, as if the scouts whining for xp groups isnt bad enough, now they whine for cash farming.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Draylor
Didnt you learn anything while levelling a scout to 50?

Heh, as if the scouts whining for xp groups isnt bad enough, now they whine for cash farming.

lol, so true :)

scouts r nice tho, if u have a grp like this: 6 scouts, 1 buffer, 1 pbaoe. modt mobs die before coming to grp, rest die at the hands of pbaoe

did it a while ago.. worked and was fun ;)

but... dont grp with scouts that dont wanna use their arrows, cuz "they cost me a fortune". dispand them those whiners !!!

F

Flimgoblin

you get pbaoe in albion just not very often...

we don't have more enchanters than copper coins for one... (ice wizards are about as rare as mithrils)

Infils are ace on a single monster - at high levels they can keep a purple occupied... however the moment you get a second aggro on the infil - evade rate halves, and the infil gets slaughtered...

A shield-tank will still be blocking away at a ridiculous rate (and when they do get hit they're not taking quite so much damage).

E

Eggy

The secret formula:

1 Paladin (Farek)
+ 1 Ice Wizard (Fatalitys)
+ 1 Cleric (Eggy)
+ Hulk/Inquisitor spawn
(+ 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 guild alt chars)

= 450 Diamond Seals in 2 hours
= 150 Diamond Seals in 2 hours each
= 1.5 Platinum in 2 hours each (more if you salvage)
+ lots of xp

S

skile

We are running a PBAOE grp in Dragon Knights. We are lvl35-39 atm. Doing lvl50+ mobs at lvl33 is pretty neat. Think we have 5 Pbaoer's in total. It's great fun :).

M

moo_work

Originally posted by xplo
I am lvl 50 now, full sc armour all resists capped, 40 thrust, 52 shield + MoB2.
I hit bit less hard with melee then Palagimps and mutch harder with bow then armsmen.

Now I have 7g left after all crafting cost so I thought I would go to df to farm some money and diamond seals for the last ring I need.

So i'm waiting for 20 mins while informing other peeps that I was lfg, then a group of lvl 50's starts to form and they invite all peeps except me who was lfg a long time. At the time they where with 5 peeps in group, with still enough room for me, but they invite a tank that just came in and say they save last spots for theur and cleric. I understand the last spot thing but inviting a tank before me while they have enough tanks in group is just lame...

Then he tells me that none want scouts (same as saying fuck off tbh) and that they cant get xp with a scout in group (uhu :eek7: ).
Then he tells me, I invite you later if we get spot.
YOU HAD A FUCKING SPOT FOR ME BUT YOU INVITED THE OTHER TANK YOU MUPPET!!!

Some peeps just make me :puke:

ever thought that tanks do better jobs than scouts? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom