The servers

O

old.[PoD]Timelow

Hi, my clan ^RP^ uses the Barry Bookable SoF servers every week and we are very happy that it's 4 hours for free every week :)

I also play on RTCW Barry servers and they are very good for me (no lag and stuff), but the SoF servers are horrible :(

The ping is nice most of the time, but there's a lot of lag/packet-loss. When I compare them to the Jolt servers
(I'M NOT HERE TO SAY JOLT IS GOOD AND BARRY SUCKS) the Jolt servers are much better playable for everyone in my clan and other clans we play against.

Some months ago Jolt was also very laggy but they fixed it in some way, maybe there can also be done something for the Barry servers??? Would be great, because we love the Bookable-system :) (it's the only one in SoF)

fRaG oN! ^RP^Timelow

http://clans.ravengames.com/rastapatrol

rastapatrol.jpg

O

old.GODh

Yes, i did... but i can't help you m8 :wub:

BTW Jolt now has bookables too... too bad you have to start playing CS or UT if you wanna use them :rolleyes:

(j/k m8)

B

bigbb

[PoD]Timelow, I suggest you post this in the Game Servers forum matey. This is just a general forum, public game server issues are covered by systems admins in that forum.

O

old.[PoD]Timelow

Hehe Godh, Jolt should take a look at how popular SoF is in the Jolt community....

Thanks bigbb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom