Sport The ryder cup

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anybody else watching it? Thought the Americans were better on the greens from start to finish apart from a few exceptions (poulter :p) and this is why they won and as an irishman i was very dissapointed by harringtons performance!

Also on a side note, i HATE and i mean F*CKING HATE boo weekly! what a steryotypical ass slapping, loudmouth wannabe jock HICK (i wish he had played badly so i could criticize that aswell) /rant off

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Anybody else watching it? Thought the Americans were better on the greens from start to finish apart from a few exceptions (poulter :p) and this is why they won and as an irishman i was very dissapointed by harringtons performance!

Also on a side note, i HATE and i mean F*CKING HATE boo weekly! what a steryotypical ass slapping, loudmouth wannabe jock HICK (i wish he had played badly so i could criticize that aswell) /rant off

Just about all the old guard played badly. Paulter, Rose, Casey all played great golf all weekend. Justin Rose and Ian Paulter stood out for Europe imo. For Justin to take Michelson's scalp in the singles was superb.

As for the American's, Kim annoyed me as much as Weekly with getting the crowds going at improper moments. Even the US commentators were seeminly agreeing it was inappropriate at times.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
While Poulter may have played well along with 1 or two others, Faldo failed to get them playing as a unit, there was no team atmosphere.

Faldo is a very selfish person he only cared about himself, introducing his whole family just about at the opening ceremony is a joke, along with getting players names wrong and introducing one guy with the "you might not know who he is" line was fucking shocking.

More importantly when trying to issue a rally cry after day one he had to read from a script, He has made a lot of money from being a golfer and he has played at the highest level and taken part in the Ryder Cup, yet he could not have sounded less passionate about the god damn thing.

He seemed to be constantly making Westwood the scapegoat, a leader pulls the team together, he is not meant to point the finger and start ripping them apart because he has a personality clash.

Faldo can fuck off!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
/agree

Needs someone with more passion and people skills. Faldo always was a robot, his nick name on the tour was the intimidator!

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Well deserved win to the US, thought the golf in general was exceptional, but the US team topped us at the right times...

Poulter, McDowell, Rose and Karlsson have shown what they can do, hope they can recreate that on tour - Thought Young Oliver Wilson was one worth watching too.

Hope M A jiminez is the next captain coming into Wales! Love his laid back-ness!!

Best Golf ive ever seen - Pin was attacked on every hole!

We'll have it back in 2 years though!!! :england:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Another big problem in my opinion was after the bad results on day one there were no leaders to step up to the plate and i think this was down to bad selection choices.....WHERE was monty?!? :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
when are the americans gonna come with a chant other than...

YOOOO ESSSS AAAAAAYY!!!

thats just shouting letters... reminded me of a deaf kid watching Sesame Street..

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
it was even more annoying when they were chanting BOOO SSSS AAA! -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom