The RvR situation on Exc.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to see here more than some lame mid putting together 3 savages, 1 skald, 1 shammy, 3 healers to be a uberguild..

then comes here spreading bad grammars all over the place and acting like a retard... Ill actually PL me a NS/Ranger to add on your precious FG fights.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Raven said:
you can still get solo rvr as a stealther, or indeed any class, usually HW is good though tonight its over run by fg's of albs, so only got 2 solo encounters, sorry to the 1st zerker i killed but my chest heal procced along with my weapon heal :) 2nd fight we both got ganked by tb that utterly retarded alb guild who think they do fair 1fg vs 1fg, usually found camping a mile gate or hunting soloers

I really wish we took HG to HW last night as per usual ;) but we went odins instead (and got flattened *waves to ardamels keep retake force*)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Flimgoblin said:
I really wish we took HG to HW last night as per usual ;) but we went odins instead (and got flattened *waves to ardamels keep retake force*)

dont blame us, blame the mushrooms.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
3 zones.

as i see it we have 3 types of RvRers ... Soloers, zergers, FGers .... each type of player pick a zone and people dont get pissed off _much_

FGs take HW
soloers take Odins
zergers take Emain

i really don't understand how this never happened.

note: 2FGs of randoms (moving together) count as FGers. (HW) *this only applies in the tiny world of Nuked, but any full gg should have a good fight vs 2FGs of randoms.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Hack users shouldnt have the right 2 post there Opinions here.
@threat starter

Whats ur problem?
u dont get enough rp's?
are u always the first 1 in group whos dieing?
are u sick that u get killed by stealthers and not by rr11 Hibies?

Speedhack user dont have Problems 2 use other Hacks (4 exaple autocraft tool ect. ect.)

so use a live longer Hack then u can live long and n Prosper :p

Doh forgot GOD MODE Hack isnt Possible in daoc OR ?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
Next time you post pics, you might wanna edit out /omotd's... I wouldnt be a happy camper if ppl posted pics of our /gc or /motd's...
why would I do that?
omotd was set by me because we where in an alliance that lasted 2 days because their guild splitted up after being 2days, and motd isnt embassing or anything, just show how lazy daoc gamers can be :)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
so its the same person on same char playing the cheater?
why arn't you banned already?

This is after an account trade...

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Thorarin said:
This is after an account trade...
so still it was reported what happend JACK SHIT
show exactly how much goa cares about what user plays on thise servers

and how do you know its after account was traded, he told you?..

told me too fyi¨

[23:57:56] 1 6<10[SG]Nun^nr16> iam the old owner so plz stop what your doing to my reputation ok?
-
[SG]Nun^nr1 is
~kjasklds@port540.ds1-ynoe.adsl.cybercity.dk * kjsadlkj
[SG]Nun^nr1 on #celticfist #daoc.exc #daoc.generation
[SG]Nun^nr1 using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
[SG]Nun^nr1 End of /WHOIS list.
-
[23:58:06] 1 6<10[SG]Nun^nr16> new owner sry

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Khefru said:
I'm afraid 1 stealther can totally change a fight. It's one support class or mage taken out of the fight with interupts etc. Then another support class will have to heal them, which means others in the group will not be getting healed. Try telling the mage who was trying to nuke from the back that that infill or archer who added on him didn't alter anything.

I'm not whinging about it, just pointing out a fact that when stealthers add, it does imbalance fights. And I must also point out that usually stealthers add at mg fights and it's always more than just one.

We'll never stop stealth adds and we'll never stop fg's ganking lone stealthers (I know I definately won't hesitate to kill a lone stealther or even an alb and mid fighting. Sorry) so I guess we should all stop worrying about it. :wub:

Some nights ago i saw a lone hero sneaking around alb side of amg, he had gotten a way from the huge hib army, so i decided to follow and watch. While i was stalking him i saw the glimse of a little infil sneaking around in the area, and knew he was going to attack if i did. I didnt hesitate and shot at the strong hero, and my shot barely hurt him. The hero didnt hesitate either, but moved in to kill this stupid scout who had the nerve to shot at him. The battle was quite short an not in the heros favour, but being a hero of nature
i guess he had no choice but to prove himself.

The morale of this story, dunno, maybe it just shows different ways of playing and thinking. Maybe it shows that stealthers are not mindless
adders, but they can think, set up traps and even sometimes outsmart
players who group.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nunnan said:
but when "My" fg are fighting in emain / odins.. i alwayse get Minimun ( This is no joke ) 3 infils 4+ scouts.. u know its hard to play a scout.. but if u dont want us to kill you.. then leav us alone :)QUOTE]

Absolute Horse Shit, for something that was not meant to be a joke (I Almost Pissed myself).

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Some nights ago i saw a lone hero sneaking around alb side of amg, he had gotten a way from the huge hib army, so i decided to follow and watch. While i was stalking him i saw the glimse of a little infil sneaking around in the area, and knew he was going to attack if i did. I didnt hesitate and shot at the strong hero, and my shot barely hurt him. The hero didnt hesitate either, but moved in to kill this stupid scout who had the nerve to shot at him. The battle was quite short an not in the heros favour, but being a hero of nature

The morale of this story, dunno, maybe it just shows different ways of playing and thinking. Maybe it shows that stealthers are not mindless
players who group.

Me no understand! How come you meleed a Hero to death, you'll have to bear with me I've not played in ages.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
BlueJam said:
Me no understand! How come you meleed a Hero to death, you'll have to bear with me I've not played in ages.
I presuming the hero engaged the scout who shot at him and then as he charged towards the scout, the infil poped bravely behind him and uber wtfpwned him to death.

Mindless - no. Easy - yes.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:

players who group.

That is the definition of adding, the infil was adding to your fight.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
That is the definition of adding, the infil was adding to your fight.

Yes the hero as i recall was Khefru, and yes i expected the infil to add, had he not i might have lost.

Another night i heard that a pesky little nightshade named critsii was camping atk, and i was with an infil mate at the time, so we set out to clear this menace from the alb road. Didnt find him, but found another even greater
menace named cyclodia, i shot him at close range and he ran all he could,
showing good skill since he used ap to lower my damage, just as i was about to finish him of with a longshot i pressed the wrong button and thus he survived. I ran after all i could but just as i was getting close he managed to
hide. Now this would have been the end of the story had he not insisted
on laughing at me with just a fraction of health left, giving my infil friend,
who had been passive sofar, good time to find him.

Morale, yes i screw up so do everyone, but one thing is sure cyclodia laughs
too much of others.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
Yes the hero as i recall was Khefru, and yes i expected the infil to add, had he not i might have lost.

Another night i heard that a pesky little nightshade named critsii was camping atk, and i was with an infil mate at the time, so we set out to clear this menace from the alb road. Didnt find him, but found another even greater
menace named cyclodia, i shot him at close range and he ran all he could,
showing good skill since he used ap to lower my damage, just as i was about to finish him of with a longshot i pressed the wrong button and thus he survived. I ran after all i could but just as i was getting close he managed to
hide. Now this would have been the end of the story had he not insisted
on laughing at me with just a fraction of health left, giving my infil friend,
who had been passive sofar, good time to find him.

Morale, yes i screw up so do everyone, but one thing is sure cyclodia laughs
too much of others.

moral of the story, if u can't beat them... call for help :m00:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
moral of the story, if u can't beat them... call for help :m00:

As i recall i did not call for help, Khefru was fully buffed, and to be honest that fight had more to it than a rr10 hib party ganking solo albs or for that matter 200 albs ganking a rr10 hib party. You see it was not about rp, it was
about playing rvr the way i think it should be played.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinad said:
I honestly can't remember that fight, but I have had fully buffed infils beat me one on one no problem, so a scout firing at me and an infil adding is not going to go in my favour I'm sure. But from what you've said, you played smart. Well done. :) I'm pretty sure that you would not of beaten me solo, especially if I was buffed. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom