The role of weapon skill for infil?

S

Smartypants

I have a lvl 21 infil and have CS maxed right now (PA, yay :cool: ).
But I was wondering what importance my thrust level has? Does it affect minimum damage or what?
One thing is clear: CS goes way up, close to max. But what about thrust (or slash for the gimps... ;) )?

G

Gekul

Thrust affects your weaponskill value, so higher wepskill = less evades/blocks/parries to contend with. It will also affect your minimum damage. CS affects your cap, weapon spec affects your variance. I think it is generally recommended to keep it atleast 2/3 of your level so that the damage is consistent.

O

old.Tohtori

At a minimum vage, John makes 15 dollars more then Jack. John has a higher vage and therefor Jack doesn't get as much cash. Now cash is important and needed every day so Jack wants the same vage as John since they do the same job. John however knows how to use the new intel pentium producer max 3kY an Jack can't. This is why John has good vage and Jack has shit.

S

Smartypants

No, you didn't, Timber, but thanks mate, great site! :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Smartypants
"Wage", Tohtori, it's "wage"... ;)

No it's not. It's vage that i'm talking about...

Gees..even if you don't know what a vage is you don't have to try and make me look like a mis-typer.

O

old.Cher

and u also have the dragonfang i win the battle style at spec 50, don't leave home without it!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom