The Return of the King!

U

Uncle Sigurd

Yep, I'm back from my trip to the american servers... rejoice, unbelievers, for thy saviour is here....

U

Uncle Sigurd

I have tales to numb your ears, youngling... for one, I've now experienced level 50 RvR, and yes, it's not as good as people imply... however the game is still basically unplayable if you're not 50.

Also, I've seen foundations, and it's... interesting. Limited #s of lots and rent payments mean it's not one for casual gamers. The merchants in the new housing zones are however very useful.

S

SFXman

Well, it will not be long till we experience foundations.
Young one... pffft, however you want to look at it.

U

Uncle Sigurd

Not much to look forward in foundations, although ToA will be worth the wait. One word of warning: not sure how it's been here, but in the US servers, RvR is ruled by savage gank groups, set up: 5 savages, 1 skald, 1 aug shaman, 1 pac healer or some such variation... these groups were nearly unbeatable by albs, and I think they did pretty well against the old bard/manachanter combo too... so if it's not here already, it will be soon.

Still, could be worse... the Euro servers could be run by muppets...

H

Hargh

No, we don't have that here, most RvR grps are made up of L30 odd thanes and skalds.

M

mirieth

he's not young, he's old!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by mirieth
Didn't you already come back once?

This is the second return of the king.

It's a trilogy you see.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
This is the second return of the king.

It's a trilogy you see.

Is this the one where he can die in a number of intresting and gruesome ways? :p

C

Cloudd_RTD

Imo, sharma should be beaten with a rather large and pointy stick for beeing so rude to Sigurd.
Bow down before teh great Sigurd, sharma! And pray to your gods that he will spare thy sorry and young life!

- Cloudd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom