The return of Centuri

C

Centuri

Hi

Some of you may remember me, I am Centuri founder of Keepers of the Light on albion. After seeing what SWG is like I have decide that I will be coming back hopefully gonna be running kotl again depending on how the current game masters feel.

If all goes well I will be running the guild again and will begin work on plans to bring back our relics.

So mid and hib lock away those ugly wifes of yours and be ready to defend those relics of yours :)

Anyway I hope to see a lot of old mates back ingame and hopefully some of you ex-kotl members may be interested in coming back ? Would be nice to get a strong foundation set up again from which we can rebuild kotl.

Well cya all ingame when the password recovery thing is working :)

P

pihlss

your soo welcome back ;)

I guess you are waiting on the subpage too.

- I hope it comes up some day..

- hm I have some things to do hehe..

B

Bellona

welcome back :D

id remember the first time i saw kotl, lined up in formations in castle sauvage... that was a sweet moment :D

B

Bleeker

wb Centuri nice of you to come back :)

but thb i think you have alot of work to do if you are gonna get kotl back to it´s former glory not many players there atm.. i do a /who keepers sometimes and i get 0-4 ppl online at primetime :/

i hope you get it going again tho, best of luck

F

- Fedaykin -

lo Centuri, i saw pitspawn was coming back and i knew you'd be here too :p

B

Belomar

Woot! Welcome back, Centuri! I remember levelling with you at trees (even though you could be a pain sometimes :p). Good luck restoring KotL to their former glory, and hope to see you people pwning in Emain soon. Old skool guilds need to live! ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Imagine you'll have to chat with Syri about KotL :) but welcome back to the game at any rate.

C

Centuri

Hey thanks guys I remember the good old times.

Also Yali if its ok with syri and I lead kotl again I sure would love to have you back in it. I am hoping that some of the old members will come back.

S

swords

Welcome back Cent!!!!!

and to the unoriginal noob whining futhamucker i hope you are banned soon. i realy do :)

E

enkor

i helped make kotl :D with my cleric matkul afaik.. still have screenies somewhere :p

wb anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom