The registration page is momentarily unavailable

M

mehuge

They should look up the meaning of the word monentarily imo :lol:

V

Vasconcelos

Overloaded my ass!!

It has been down since Monday nite so GOA can FO big time with his fake news :mgwhore:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Overloaded my ass!!

It has been down since Monday nite so GOA can FO big time with his fake news :mgwhore:

<--- hating goa since 2002

<cba to write stuff about them anymore insert anything here>

A

adari

it is OVERLOADED

I got that from one of the gm's who I contacted about this.

The site is OVERLOADED because thousands of users are trying to connect.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by adari
it is OVERLOADED

I got that from one of the gm's who I contacted about this.

The site is OVERLOADED because thousands of users are trying to connect.

Yeah because people think spamming the site will get them in quicker.

Muppets.

P

pitspawn

If its overloaded why does it still generate the same message at like 04:00 am in the morning, on a weekday might i add.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by pitspawn
If its overloaded why does it still generate the same message at like 04:00 am in the morning, on a weekday might i add.

and 0300 CET

and 0400 CET

and 0500 CET

and 0600 CET

and 0700 CET

and 0800 CET

nerf insomniac nites :(

T

tulda

The page is not colapsed........ goa is not opening subb page atm

If page is colapsed it dont load... but always appear the same msg and very fast.. easy to understand?

M

mehuge

Based on what do you say that? ;d
Based on past performance, past experience of GOA overloaded site (SI launch) and because your are an E&E and would have to say that probably. I take what you say with as much salt as I take the spin on the news pages.

A

adari

Originally posted by mehuge
Based on past performance, past experience of GOA overloaded site (SI launch) and because your are an E&E and would have to say that probably. I take what you say with as much salt as I take the spin on the news pages.

I'm pissed off as well. Hence I contacted Zargar who explained that the site is overloaded :s I don't have to say anything because I'm an E&E, I'd just thought I'd pass on the message to clarify what's going on.

O

old.anubis

them stupid goas cant even collect money properly
:puke:

M

mehuge

I'm pissed off as well. Hence I contacted Zargar who explained that the site is overloaded :s I don't have to say anything because I'm an E&E, I'd just thought I'd pass on the message to clarify what's going on.
That's ok. You asked what I based it on so I told you. I may be completely wrong ... but thats why I said imo.

Anyway, it's certainly not momentarily unavailble ;p

I suspect they have a user limit, maybe only allowing 2 or 3 connects at a time (i vaguely remember they implemented that after the SI fiasco).

I think they should introduce a queing system then, i.e. you are no 12345 in the queue, please wait .... and that rechecks every minute allowing you in when it's your turn, rather than the current click account, was I one of the lucky few that happen to hit the account button at just the right nano second to get in. Would save on server load cos people would not have to spam to get in.

A

adari

That's ok. You asked what I based it on so I told you. I may be completely wrong ... but thats why I said imo.

Anyway, it's certainly not momentarily unavailble ;p

I suspect they have a user limit, maybe only allowing 2 or 3 connects at a time (i vaguely remember they implemented that after the SI fiasco).

I think they should introduce a queing system then, i.e. you are no 12345 in the queue, please wait .... and that rechecks every minute allowing you in when it's your turn, rather than the current click account, was I one of the lucky few that happen to hit the account button at just the right nano second to get in. Would save on server load cos people would not have to spam to get in.

Hehe, yea i can remember the SI issues as well, such stressfull memories

C

Conchabar

Hehe, yea i can remember the SI issues as well, such stressfull memories

yer

/cry how much longer must i wait:(

V

Vasconcelos

Ok, managed to re-new my subscription rite now (1030CET).

Seems the page is working now

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Ok, managed to re-new my subscription rite now (1030CET).

Seems the page is working now

me 2 uk time 9:43:p

AT LAST I CAN PLAY MY GIMP AGAIN!!!!

A

aucard

Is the computer that holds the sub etc on a ABC80 ?

N

-Nuked-

nerf :( i changed my PW, and i just got use 2 it :( got some gimped 1 now! spammed the link about 10000 times

M

mehuge

Seems it is momentarily available at the moment. I got in after 5 or so attempts on 3 different occasions.

T

Thorarin

Excuse me? E&E's don't have to say anything, they're volunteers. They might be told not to talk about certain things just yet (for example, non final patch dates, etc), but we aren't forced to say anything.

The pages are working, they just allow a limited number of people on at once. Yes, this also goes for 4 am in the morning. The limit is too low for comfort imo, but that's just the way it is right now.

This is not a conspiracy, the pages are working if you're lucky enough to get through (I have a couple of times).

P

pitspawn

This is not a conspiracy, the pages are working if you're lucky enough to get through (I have a couple of times).

Good for you, ive tried endlessly for over two days at every hour concievable of the day. Still no access to the page.

BTW its been 20 days today ive been waiting to reactivate my account. Does anyone here believe this is acceptable customer treatment? If you do you need to take a few customer relation courses.

T

Thorarin

I just got through within 15 seconds..
And yes, 20 days is pretty long :( autorenew4tehwin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom