The reason Albs avoid their own frontier

C

Cush

The reason most ppl avoid albions frontier is that Pennies is the crapiest zone ever made!! If any realm should have roads etc it should have been albion but noo.. lets make it look like its been nuked to heal and back

O

old.Cher

bah i camp sauvage most days, trying to find albs to fight, and i'm normally depressed about the no.s leaving it. or even worse when i camp mmg in hadrians, i know i do it at 1am.... but its got no one compared to the 4fgs of everything running around emain at that hour, someone come duel me in alb!!!

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.Cher
bah i camp sauvage most days, trying to find albs to fight, and i'm normally depressed about the no.s leaving it. or even worse when i camp mmg in hadrians, i know i do it at 1am.... but its got no one compared to the 4fgs of everything running around emain at that hour, someone come duel me in alb!!!

<looks thoughtful>

be careful what you wish for my young friend. The Shadowed Night maybe not have been seen in these lands for a while, but word still reaches him.

C

case-rigantis

i`ll come duel you Cher Huntseker level 50 infiltrator or Case level 50 paladin choice is yours

oh yeah leave your buffbot at home as i don`t use em

i`ll pop out tonight if you like :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Imagine doing what the guys in that pic is doing and then being PA'd :p

O

old.Cher

person camps sauvage, singular, not people

although i'm seeing a group of a bd a skald and a runie there everyday too,

i haven't got a buffbot, and will never use one, i'll keep an eye out for albs and mids as always, but it seems alb frontier is the rarely used one

O

Old_Bean

They avoid it 'cos the missus is always nagging them to "Mow that bloody lawn".
Imagine how long that would take!

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by Fafnir
Sharma and Gombur sitting in a tree........

the tree might struggle to support sharma, hes ate far too many rotten pies on his frenzy in midgard ._.

S

Sharma

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by sharma
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u first ._.

O

Old_Bean

Is this a Voodoo Forum?
'Cos if it is Tony Blair - DIE!
George Bush Jnr - DIE!
Justin Timberlake - DIE!
Myra Hindly - DIE! (Oh too late...)
Kylie Minogue - Here's my home address....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom