The real meaning of stealth zerg....

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
QQ etc.

Emain - Sunday 11th September - 7:30 PM.
Take a look :
sshot131.jpg

I'm grouped with Wings, the other albs came thru AMG to get owned by how many mid stealthers? :/

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
the hib stealth zerg is currently located in tnmb, lough derg!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
QQ :D

sshot118.jpg

happens to us all, just gotta take the good with the bad :)

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
Seen ~15 mids stealthers camping amg, seen ~15 alb stealthers camping amg, have been jumped by 7 hibstealthers camping hmg in Odins, this week alone. All realms zerg milegates. People should have gotten used to it by now. And yes, it is still pretty lame :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
anyone remember that dreadly shadows screenshot of 'guild rvr'
24 of them lined up on AMG wall

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Succi said:
that screenshot is getting kinda old

the one i took? well, i havent been in emain since (not with hunter anyway ;) ) so cant renew it for you im afraid :cheers:

Kettil Einherjer

Fledgling Freddie
Wohoo im on front page ;)

just wanna put in a side note, I soloed ( as usuall ) but crocring tends to bring other friendly mids =)

and if i remember that fight im glad they were with me cause 2 sorcs 1 cabby 1 mincer + random albs is to much for me to solo ;)

PS: im a skald not part of the stealther you whine on :p :DS

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Albs whining about stealther zerges, this rocks =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'd say Gimpstrel was pwned by Boomeruk. Oh, and he doesn't look like RR11 on that screenie, but I guess he izz verrry coooool.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
no, go outside and free yourself of any frustrations :)

**disclaimer**
results may vary depending on neighbourhood

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
QQ etc.

I'm grouped with Wings, the other albs came thru AMG to get owned by how many mid stealthers? :/

Wings? haha well... that guy is never ever solo :p
A few days ago, he uses SL and go directly after me... still I get in pa and cd, but I lose becuase his 5-6 stealther friends around him pop's and kill me..

Less whining about stealther zergs... Albs DO it.. Mids DO it... Hibbs do its sometimes :)
Go HW or Odins if u get tired of it .. I been in Odins some evenings and it has been real nice :clap:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmz

well i'm kinda tired of QQ stealther zergs and omg-they-suck-cuz-they-need-10-to-kill-me threads on this forum..

First of all I have a nightshade lvl 50 with the best weps etc qq blablabla in game but only recently aquired a buffbot (costs yanno) . I am rr2L7 now and I must say this about going solo :

1) I get popped by any hunter/scout mostly even in bowl before amg and before I know it I get crit shot and 3 other arrows sticking out my back (scouts usually do over 1k with crit shot so please nerf them)

2) I get ganked by 4/5 or more stealthers

3) I get spotted with any item with stealther lore on it with result I am tasting the mud again

4) Gotta love zephyr!!!

5) Scouts got TS, IP, crit shot, penetrating arrow, rapid fire, volley ... do I have to go on? Hunters got mostly the same and got a pet too (I try to avoid any bow dude with extreme caution.

6) example : I run with a hib group to amg, hib groups leaves towards apk and I spot an inf trying to follow them through the gate and I gank him (he was 3 rr's higher then me). I get him down to 10% before he even knows what's happening to him and I see (was facing tower) a fg alb charge towards me from mmg direction, save the inf anf wtfpwn me again (secret alb RA: Sommun Full Group Afaik)

Result : HELL YES I LIKE TO JOIN STEALTHER ZERGS!!!111oneoneone Its the only friggin way to get some darn realm points ffs!! Yes I will bring stealther friends with me ffs...everyone else is doing it so why shouldn't we do it eh???

SOLO'ING with a stealther is extinct!!! maybe you can have fun ad Svasud faste or Dodens or anything else but that will get rare and eventually it will be only a memory ...

hint: to get rid of stealthers take a friggin stealther in ur group in rvr and you can pop most of them in no time, it helps ya get rps and it helps ya fellow stealthers in ur realm to have a better chance ...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Minn said:
Wings? haha well... that guy is never ever solo
A few days ago, he uses SL and go directly after me... still I get in pa and cd, but I lose becuase his 5-6 stealther friends around him pop's and kill me..

Less whining about stealther zergs... Albs DO it.. Mids DO it... Hibbs do its sometimes
Go HW or Odins if u get tired of it .. I been in Odins some evenings and it has been real nice

i got hit by a trio NS group last night on my way to odins :(

was just near the border with jamtland (i ALWAYS lag loads there :p ) so i got my usual lag, and next minute i was dead with a NS laughing at me :(

5) Scouts got TS, IP, crit shot, penetrating arrow, rapid fire, volley ... do I have to go on? Hunters got mostly the same and got a pet too (I try to avoid any bow dude with extreme caution.

however if YOU manage to get close (which is quite often unless SL/TS is up) then the hunter/scout doesnt stand a chance without a buddy or 2 :p

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
well i'm kinda tired of QQ stealther zergs and omg-they-suck-cuz-they-need-10-to-kill-me threads on this forum..

You must be really tired of it to respond to a stealth zerg thread on a different server to the one listed in your sig.

On a side note I love playing my Shade solo and she's only low RR too. It can be frustrating getting 'zerged' but it's going to happen. If it really annoys you that much stay away from milegates and you'll find them less often. But taking a SS and posting it when you were outnumbered is pretty old now - and, as has been proved in this thread, there will always be someone with a SS of you doing the same thing.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
heh well my record is 13 runs emain without ne rps... And still i say Solo 4 the win.. And for the lowbie stealthers around , Zerg away mates. Cant expect neone off u too wtf pwn rr5 + ;)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
not again.. same whine all over again, it keeps circulating :E

BTW, what's your sig about. bit ;o

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
What skin is that you are using Boomeruk? Its one just like that I am looking for, discreet and still much info. Please tell :)

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Iam a barbie girl, in a barbie world!
OoooOOoh OoooOOh
Iam a barbie girl, in a barbie world!
Its fantastic! et.c

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
What skin is that you are using Boomeruk? Its one just like that I am looking for, discreet and still much info. Please tell :)

tis a very nice one, i found it on VN a while back, its called iczui.

only one problem is the status window doesent change colour when your in combat, apart from that, i think its perfect, very clean :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I'm wondering why the Briton warder on the screenie is killing the Hunter's Avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom