The Rasmus

G

Garaen

Long Story ~

I've been on holiday the past week visiting my brother and his fiance' (sp?) anyhow they only have access to shitty German television and i found myself spending most of T.V watching time watching German MTV (ain't too bad). I saw a band called The Rasmus perform the song In the shadow's and omfgwtfpwn etc what an amazing song. Well anyhow, i've been back two days now and been watching english MTV/The Box while playing DAoC and noticed that the song has'nt been released in the U.K yet (afaik) It's a Finish band, and was just wondering if anyone has heard anything of this band, and what do they think of this oh so sweet song?

Short Story ~

Download In The Shadow's by The Rasmus, and tell me what you think.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by .Asmo
... anyhow they only have access to shitty German television...

Pft, I have to deal with that for almost 26 years now.

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by .Asmo

Download In The Shadow's by The Rasmus, and tell me what you think.

You been hiding for 6 months? :p

G

Garaen

Re: Re: The Rasmus

Originally posted by old.Nedowiz
You been hiding for 6 months? :p

Yus it seems so. I only first heard it last week. And afaik it's Number 1 in the German charts atm :eek:

J

Jonaldo

What kind of music is it?

If it's gonna be more of the typical heavy metal shit that 90% of the people on these forums seems to listen to then I ain't going near it :s

S

shanks

Originally posted by Omniscieous

If it's gonna be more of the typical heavy metal shit that 90% of the people on these forums seems to listen to then I ain't going near it :s

Cheesy girlie rock or something, the fact that it gets mtv playtime says alot.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Omniscieous

Amen.

A

AevarSS

its not metal really. the tune sounds like somthing out of the 70s :D my dad listens to that kind of music. its not bad though, makes you want to listen again, and again :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

Diss metal again, and a semi-chubby naked swede and his crowbar of love will have to visit you :(

S

shanks

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Diss metal again, and a semi-chubby naked swede and his crowbar of love will have to visit you :(

Make that two!

K

kalgarn

gratz laromia,300 posts!!!111
jajajajaja xxxDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom