The quitter...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
About a week since I left.

not missed game at all really. been busy.

Now I do miss it.

Give tips how to get rid of daoc thoughts, watching daoc movies and search Fh and find cool threads.

:(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Just imagine how boring it is when farming arti/scrolls/cash/anything and you dont want to come back.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
You'll never get rid of them thoughts m8...i have been gone 3 months now and i played for 2years.

I miss everyone even mids and hibs!...( even to this day blood haunts me...and svartur :)....always liked them guys tbh and had great respect for them...as i did with ALL of the players in daoc....its not just the game its the people i miss :( ...and you NEVER forget it which is the way it should be ;)

All the best

Zig :drink:

Morimdin

Banned
get drunk 3 times a week and cuddel alot of liddul cute gals, if that doesen't work, you are either gay or to addicted :m00:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morimdin said:
get drunk 3 times a week and cuddel alot of liddul cute gals, if that doesen't work, you are either gay or to addicted :m00:
shit :/
I give up -.-

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The key is to read lots of good books, make a post in OT and plenty of people will recommend books well worth reading. In the 4 months that I stopped playing I must have read over 60 books and I only got bored then came back to DAoC when I ran out of stuff that I wanted to read. Apart from that just fill your time watching films and playing other games. Oh and staying of FH helps alot as well, I think if I had stayed away from the forums for those 4 months I wouldn't have been tempted to come back at all.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i been quitted for bloody ages now and everytime i get the urge to return i log on and 30 seconds later im bored to the point of taking a bath with me toaster so for me the best way to get over missing daoc is playing it....well playing pffft log on /who <blah> .... no matches, /quit taa daa no more urges to play.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
lol i been quitted for bloody ages now and everytime i get the urge to return i log on and 30 seconds later im bored to the point of taking a bath with me toaster so for me the best way to get over missing daoc is playing it....well playing pffft log on /who <blah> .... no matches, /quit taa daa no more urges to play.
Got that n didn't even quit yet -.-

liste

Fledgling Freddie
best cure is finding another game to play. Just make sure that its a game that doesnt have the same longevity as daoc, but at the same time have enough oomph to keep you occupied for a few months.

7 months and counting. Havent had a single regretful thought, and dont imagine i will :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
the only way to get rid of it is play another game.. but i guess that rules oute the reason why some quit doac, to focus on RL :p

droped daoc to play SWG becouse i was dead bored of daoc.. after 2 or 3 months with SWG i was bored with that and was "forced" into daoc by my friends that wanted to start again :p

so now im back... even when i played SWG i missed daoc at times.. there is no cure! :p well, there is one.. play daoc :p

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Still miss the game occasionally myself. IRL keeping me busy atm so my thoughts stay occupied :p Bit worried what happens when school starts again.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I work 9-10 hours a day 5 days a week.
I got a girl who lives very far away so Im occupied at weekends.

I got about 4-5 hours MAX on weekday evenings to play

If not a m8 forces me to go to after beach.

But I live in hope xD

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
ive just came back to game and after close to 6 months away im trying to keep my playtime down compared to what it was.

tis a shame i come back a compleate n00b ( sum fings never change a ? )

only really liked RvR and now gota farm PvE shite .. but still its been great to see sum old faces still about and met a few new ones also

sorry to see u dont play no more chimpo you and many more are the reason i came back to game tbh tis sad so many have given up also
... BUT there is a RL out there and if u aint enjoying the game its a pretty simple choice :twak:

have fun in RL drink loads, sleep more and Njoy !

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
playing eve-online worked for me, boing game, but insted of logging on daoc i logged on eve, and i got bored of it before i got addicted.

After that i didnt even read FH forums, actually, i had forgotten about daoc, untill a RL mate got me talked into playing again :p

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
i quit smoking 5 weeks ago (for real)

if i can do that with daoc u can start smoking and forget the game:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom