The quality of players on TFC getting worse

O

old.Private Ryan

Is it just me or is it that in the last couple of weeks the amount of Lamers appearing on the BW TFC servers getting worse.

Only a month or two ago the BW were two of a few servers that Lamers didn't infest but now people like B!llyNose and other lamers from AGHL and AGHLTFC seem to be playing on them.

/rant mode off
smile.gif

O

old.[DW]xDarkchild

I've noticed this too..some guy called WarGasmo came in and kept slagging of LPBs and stuff and basically ruined the game cos loads of other people couldn't be bothered to play...he even spammed the text and overflowed loads of people
I was waiting in the NME flag room waiting for a [TiT] person to cap but he refused to so i just left the server

With the new patch we can kick people now..not sure how though!

------------------
Peace
xDarkchild <Jon>
pchap@cwcom.net

O

old.Private Ryan

That would be B!llyNose he has been impersonating several people even one in our own Clan

------------------
[SLH]Private Ryan
ICQ @ 34740499
--

O

old.[EQX]Kain

Barryworld server admins, can do it by using the UniqueID thing, that has been introduced with the new patch.
Each player apparently has a new ID stuck on him/her.

O

old.Makhno

the Half-Life CDkey? this is [I think] sent over the internet to either the server, or the master server at WON (not such a great idea...if WON ever goes down...no one can play) but for kicking time-wasters off servers AND KEEPING THEM OFF, its great.
We finally have amunition against bot-users.

O

old.[DEM]Badger[TiT]{BH}

Oh yeah and please don`t take this as an example of [TiT] behaviour, Billy nose is NOT a [TiT]

------------------
"Buggrit, millenium hand and shrimp"
-Foul Ole Ron

O

old.telescopi

he sounds like a tit
smile.gif

sorry, couldn't resist....

O

old.British Beef

Bot users please explain, as there are no bots for tfc as far as im aware anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom