The proud potent titles clanged over Stephen's memory the triumph of their brazen bells

rynnor

Rockhound
et unam sanctam catholicam et apostolicam ecclesiam: the slow growth and change of rite and dogma like his own rare thoughts, a chemistry of stars. Symbol of the apostles in the mass for pope Marcellus, the voices blended, singing alone loud in affirmation: and behind their chant the vigilant angel of the church militant disarmed and menaced her heresiarchs. A horde of heresies fleeing with mitres awry: Photius and the brood of mockers of whom Mulligan was one, and Arius, warring his life long upon the consubstantiality of the Son with the Father, and Valentine, spurning Christ's terrene body, and the subtle African heresiarch Sabellius who held that the Father was Himself His own Son. Words Mulligan had spoken a moment since in mockery to the stranger. Idle mockery. The void awaits surely all them that weave the wind: a menace, a disarming and a worsting from those embattled angels of the church, Michael's host, who defend her ever in the hour of conflict with their lances and their shields.
Hear, hear! Prolonged applause. Zut! Nom de Dieu! - James Joyce - Ulysses

Happy Birthday Toht - shine on you crazy Diamond :p :ROFLMAO:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
paljon onnea avain paljon onnea avain paljon onnea Tohtori paljon onnea avain!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Toth celebrating earlier today:
drunken_troll__ari_savonen__photo__erno_kanko__by_nsff-d5c5an4.jpg

Happy birthday to the Seel.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You lot have some weird(not saying inaccurate) views on my celbratory traditions :p

Thanks all, eating ribs, drinking honeymead, playing duke nukem, later total recall and cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom