TV The Promise

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Feel a need to plug this. Myself and vae have just finished watching it and we are both seriously impressed. Its pretty harrowing, particularly at the beginning of the first episode, but well worth a look. The acting and writing is superb and it manages to seamlessly tell 2 stories simutaneously, one in the present day and one post WW2.
Channel 4, 9pm, tonight was the first episode and there are 3 more....its also on 4OD.
The Promise - 4oD - Channel 4

The fact that my cousin is in it has nothing whatsoever to do with my shameless pluggage :)
Max Deacon - IMDb

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ah, I've recorded it mate, I thought it was being bigged up quite a bit!

I'll also be looking at your cousins acting and see if he's up to scratch ;)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a bit miffed that no one else appears to have watched this, or if they have doesn't think its worth a comment....c'mon guys, support the cuz if nothing else!

Gwadien

I watched the first one and it seems very interesting, although some points are quite predictable...

I don't know how to use spoilers, waaa, but... the Café incident was superly predictable, haha

Which one is your cousin btw? :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I watched the first one and it seems very interesting, although some points are quite predictable...

I don't know how to use spoilers, waaa, but... the Café incident was superly predictable, haha

Which one is your cousin btw? :)

It is in the first post:
Max Deacon - IMDb

Ive watched the first episode...so far so good.

Gwadien

It is in the first post:
Max Deacon - IMDb

Ive watched the first episode...so far so good.

Yeah but, I've not really kept track of the people's names in it, only the main characters, if you say, oh it's the guy who dragged the main character along to the Dance thing, for example, then I'll know :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yeah but, I've not really kept track of the people's names in it, only the main characters, if you say, oh it's the guy who dragged the main character along to the Dance thing, for example, then I'll know :p

He is one of the Army guys...
:lol:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Aha!

It is a good program. I must make sure I don't miss any of the episodes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom