Advice The program called Mojo people use for DAOC

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I would highly advise people to stop using it, it seems the Mojo creator has now got links to speed hacking software, fly hacking software and cross realming software(allows you to log into 2 different realms from the same PC), such a person cannot be trusted and you use Mojo at your own risks. When asked to remove the cheating links from his website he flat out refused and as such has been boycotted by other websites/forums as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
program that made it easier for you to log in to daoc basically, you could store alts/settings/logins and just press one button to login from desktop.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
http://mojoware.org/

Don't see any cheat links on that but I am running adblock plus

edit - found it:

http://mojoware.org/p/third_party_daoc_software.html#.VDzhw7CUcdo

Yep, its quite sad really because Robbie used to be a down to earth respectable guy, the fact that he now thinks its acceptable to advertise/link to hack software is just disappointing. Clearly as a none RvR player he has no idea how much speed hacks/fly hacks and cross realming destroys the game.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This is sad news. Mojo was/is a great piece of software. That is how the daoc launcher should have been from the start.

*uninstalls Mojo*

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
This is sad news. Mojo was/is a great piece of software. That is how the daoc launcher should have been from the start.

*uninstalls Mojo*

couldnt have said it better myself, been using it for a few years when ive been DAoCing, but he can CTFO if he thinks im trusting him anymore

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Is it getting that bad now? I prolly got radared, but never saw anything obvious when I played. Certainly not fly-hacks, players teleporting about, etc

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
last time i played properly, 6 months ago ish, running around labby, most of the solo vamps were flying, as in flying, not animation sprinting. 5 flew past in 10 mins, gave up after that

and i know a few people who still play who hack, and admit it, with the "well so are they" defence. end of the day it became a nice surprise to see a fully legit group so i quit again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is it getting that bad now? I prolly got radared, but never saw anything obvious when I played. Certainly not fly-hacks, players teleporting about, etc

Not played for awhile myself but apparently speed hackers are more common now and BS aren't doing anything about it because video proof doesn't count... and they're rarely online to answer tickets so yea, great logic there.

this was the latest reported player

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Oh I saw that, and tennys vid of a sorc porting about. It's pretty pointless, but I guess they just care about trolling the guy on the recieving end of it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh I saw that, and tennys vid of a sorc porting about. It's pretty pointless, but I guess they just care about trolling the guy on the recieving end of it.

Well you know how postcount is :p still doesn't change the fact the guy is blatantly speed hacking, there was another one with Shivuu I think but that was more a speed exploit on the horses currently, which should also be bannable... but he goes untouched.

Broadsword need to write a book tbh "How not to run an MMO properly by Broadsword."

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I doubt they will be banning many, the sub levels must be in the low thousands by now?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Yea it aint that many players left, but still bad with all these cheaters, imo instead of banning, plat + RR dump them!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I doubt they will be banning many, the sub levels must be in the low thousands by now?

dont even think theres more than 1k on during us prime time, its more or less dead.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Last time we played which was around April EU Prime time was just over 800 so including Bots prob around just over 400 playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom