The Prodigy

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
'Breathe' was always my fav, and 'Out of Space' was a classic

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Seen them 4 or 5 times. First time was around the time Charley came out and they were all on stage in what looked like black and white checked pyjama's and most recently was at Gatecrasher this year.

Theyve rocked everytime I've seen them, class act. Best dance act of their generation

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Not normally my kind of music, but I bloody love The Prodigy. Fat of the Land is so <3 S'good to see album tracks fair up against singles tracks music wise aswell.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
The prodigy Experience did it for me. one hell of a record. Outer Space, Charly, Jericho, Ruff in the Jungle, Everybodys in the place. I could go on.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
That Hot Ride video is the nuts !

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Prodigy are fucking ace. Saw them at Nottingham on the Their Law tour as a 30th birthday prezzy to myself. Best live band I've ever seen.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
quite liked the Prodigy to start with... even tho i thought Charly was a pile of shit, cashing in on all the "rave" stuff at the time that were sampling crap kids stuff.... remember sesam-e street? trip to trumpton?

other than that, expericence was great album.

then came start the dance.. brill tune and voodoo people... so bought 2nd album.... wasnt good tbh

then they went all WTF? firestarter? breathe? student music, they'd well and truly sold out.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
quite liked the Prodigy to start with... even tho i thought Charly was a pile of shit, cashing in on all the "rave" stuff at the time that were sampling crap kids stuff.... remember sesam-e street? trip to trumpton?

other than that, expericence was great album.

then came start the dance.. brill tune and voodoo people... so bought 2nd album.... wasnt good tbh

then they went all WTF? firestarter? breathe? student music, they'd well and truly sold out.

There's always one isn't there "ooh I liked them until they got popular..."

Prodigy are awesome, and unique. I know of no other band that does the dance / metal crossover so well.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Spitfire, Voodoo People (<3) and Breathe are generally win tracks. Generally one of the bands I won't skip if it comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom