The pre-order key.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i've got the 3 day pre-order early play bonus key in mail.

But what if i gave it away? Is it the same key that is used for the special mount, could it be given awya etc? Any official word on it?

Starman

Part of the furniture
Three wtf? Where from?

I'd assume one is for the mount, another for the early access. Surely the email states what they are for? or three separate emails?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Three wtf? Where from?

I'd assume one is for the mount, another for the early access. Surely the email states what they are for? or three separate emails?

I meant the three day early access key, that comes from pre-order. got it a while back, but i'm not using it.

No mention if it's the same key as with the mount, hensh the asking.

Starman

Part of the furniture
My bad I must of misread. I believe the early access key also applies the mount. So you might as well create your account now. Just don't pay the €5 fee for the early access/download.

Tilda

If you're not using it, feel free to give it to me :p

*cough*Halflife*cough*

rynnor

Rockhound
I think I'll have a spare early access key - I believe they are completely seperate from the mount/bow keys and you cant redeem those until you have the full retail key.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I think I'll have a spare early access key - I believe they are completely seperate from the mount/bow keys and you cant redeem those until you have the full retail key.

no the mount comes with the preorder code that gets mailed to you. it said so when i registered mine.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you're not using it, feel free to give it to me :p

*cough*Halflife*cough*

Oh i haven't forgotten :D

But as it seems, it's the mount code too and i want my fluffy mammoth :D

I'll get you another present though.

Thanks for the replies.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Bought mine at Funcom's onlinestore and the second i confirmed my purchase they sent me a "license number". Was a bit worried about this, but the other day i went to AoC registration page, entered that license number and got to make a game account with it, paid for 1 month suscription and activated the "3 days early access + 10 days suscription for 5€" option. Smooth like silk, and the customer att.srvc told me that they are shipping the game 3 days prior launch anyways (after the 10 days suscription option ends, you are forced to enter a cd-key from an original AoC box iirc).

Now i only need to know where and when will the final game client be avaible for downloading (/cross fingers for not getting a crappy FC downloader)... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom