The Praetorian Guards is under new Management

B

Balbor

Just to those that are not aware, the Praetorian Guards are under the joint control of myself Balbor, Dial-a-rez, Darkday and Yumms (an ALT of Traia SOTL). We have a lot of members, many under Level but all levelling up fast with the help of our clerics (nice to see 6 level 9-12 chaining plains giants :)). We are currently looking for an alliance so our high level members can get back into RvR and help with finding groups for levelling. We are currently focusing on levelling up low level characters so if anyone has any alts they're welcome to join us.

And if you still have a problem with us get yourself down to Cats and take it out on the Roman Praetorian Guards that hang around with the Empror :) jk

B

Balbor

thanks m8

and specail thanks to the Cthulu Knight for letting us join your allience :)

B

Balbor

We all wish Traia and Yumms all the best with the SoTL, now go get out relics back :p j/k

O

old.mckfly

Nice one balbor m8

keep up the good work - i was watching my friend on alb about a week ago - i see there are a fair few members now -- lowish so maybe you can excute the BG guild - and level at a continued rate - ill talk to nxs about changeing the Gm status on the web site - get that sorted and all btw i have althorised - about 15 people, traia e-mail me tell me if you wish to know what going on with the guild if not im afraid ill have to take your access off

anyway - happy hunting

take care

Fly,

O

old.mckfly

the web side - as no longer a member why not ;)

Users who are viewing this thread