The peoples story thread!

Feel free to make the next part up :) simply add it!

One day spider-man decided to try his new AE web launcher out in emain.....so he ported.....buffed himself with his little spider-man bb and began his test! as he stood at the foot of the PK hill he yelled "USE TS SOMEONE AND UNCOVER THEM ALL!" a hunter hears spider-mans cry for ts and users it.....the hunter begins to let rip with rapid fire uncovering stealther after stealther! eventually he runs out of arrows and there are now 20 headless chickens running around because they have been TS'd! spider-man then proceeds to....

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Feel free to make the next part up :) simply add it!

One day spider-man decided to try his new AE web launcher out in emain.....so he ported.....buffed himself with his little spider-man bb and began his test! as he stood at the foot of the PK hill he yelled "USE TS SOMEONE AND UNCOVER THEM ALL!" a hunter hears spider-mans cry for ts and users it.....the hunter begins to let rip with rapid fire uncovering stealther after stealther! eventually he runs out of arrows and there are now 20 headless chickens running around because they have been TS'd! spider-man then proceeds to....

Arse rape them

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
cmon mojo you gotta add more than that man ;) you gotta give an end for some1 else to add stuff

Sorry :< im not very good at these things.

Hows about

Arse raped them, after cleaning himself off he turned to doctor octopus and said...

A

Aoln

OI YOU, YOU STUPID GREEK OCTOPUS, BRUSH YOUR BLOODY TEETH please? And while you're at it i'd like a hamburger with fries and some love pills to help my...

Spider sense stop tingling.....oh please doctor cant you help me? for i am a super hero in dire need of....

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Spider sense stop tingling.....oh please doctor cant you help me? for i am a super hero in dire need of....

Some heroin, I mean *A *heroin, like those big busty chicks on the cover of rgp monthly, huge baps and not the slightes hint of a rouge pubic hair. With a heroin by my side i can.....

Mojo said:
Some heroin, I mean *A *heroin, like those big busty chicks on the cover of rgp monthly, huge baps and not the slightes hint of a rouge pubic hair. With a heroin by my side i can.....

Start a family and leech benefits from the government! oh how my master plan is coming together soon i will have enough money to buy all the....

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
kids toys, so I can become the evil superhero, Kid-Toys-Theif! Now where did I put my ...

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Lycra leotard and zip up rubber sox, all I need now is the hamster, rubber gloves and yoghurt.Then i`m ready to ......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom