The patron saint of the Gaming Elite

M

minstrel_kyra

For weeks (months even) I have wracked my brain, trying to figure out what stlong was. I mean, it looks like strong but with the added letter L and it most certainly isn't used in the context that strong would be used in. (I thought leet speak was to shorten words and make them faster to write, not add letters that don't exist?) Then it came to me like a beacon of heavenly light...its not what but a who.

All this time the leet people of DAoC have not been victims of bad education systems and awful spelling, they have been speaking of the patron saint of the Gaming Elite (Leet/1337), St. Long.

How foolish I feel. Please dear brethern, do continue to spread the word of his (or hers?? not sure of this, maybe someone can enlighten me) great miracles that have made your gaming experiences more blessed. How lucky we are to have such a large group of people who have been inspired by this saint! How God must love all the gamers of the world to give us our very own patron saint!

Now I just need to go to the closest Catholic Supply Store and get my patron saint statue and stick him to the top of my monitor. Maybe then I will be blessed by his heavenly hand and I too can become leet!!

F

Flesh

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
For weeks (months even) I have wracked my brain, trying to figure out what stlong was. I mean, it looks like strong but with the added letter L and it most certainly isn't used in the context that strong would be used in. (I thought leet speak was to shorten words and make them faster to write, not add letters that don't exist?) Then it came to me like a beacon of heavenly light...its not what but a who.

All this time the leet people of DAoC have not been victims of bad education systems and awful spelling, they have been speaking of the patron saint of the Gaming Elite (Leet/1337), St. Long.
However, you were a victim of a bad education system?
Last time I checked, the letter L did exist.

K

kjel

Lies! Burn the infidel in the name of St. Long!!!

M

minstrel_kyra

I wondered how long it would take before someone who is a bit too touchy would respond. 7 minutes is not bad, though certainly no record.

Hehe kjel :) Glad to see some people still have a sense of humor. :)

F

Flesh

Boosting my post count, and insulting a moronic yank at the same time, was an opportunity I couldn't miss. :(

M

minstrel_kyra

Hmm... You are the one who can't spell strong correctly but yet you call me moronic.

Much easier to insult people than to accept the truth, isn't it?

And people wonder why I don't play DAoC anymore. LOL

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Hmm... You are the one who can't spell strong correctly but yet you call me moronic.

Much easier to insult people than to accept the truth, isn't it?

And people wonder why I don't play DAoC anymore. LOL

/ignore works better :(

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Flesh
Boosting my post count, and insulting a moronic yank at the same time, was an opportunity I couldn't miss. :(

Lol flesh. You cunt, you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom