Crap The official cyclist vs cars thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pfffft. I'm trying to derail random spam into not-so-random.

Stop undoing all my good work :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I was cycling to get some tofu for my tofu and soybean curry for my friends vegan crunk night and some capitalist consumer shit dam near knocked me off my new all zinc framed road master as he turned a corner.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR INDICATORS OR ROAD LAWS I HAVE RIGHT OF WAY ON THE ROADS YOU EARTH HATING SHIT.

I ended up on my arse in the street, beanie cap blown off and my ipad cracked in my all natural African weave backpack.

Needless to say I tweeted about it angrily.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Perfect, now is there a way to hide a thread from existence entirely? The less I read about you fucking cyclists and you whingy motorists the better.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*subscribes Billargh to all updates from this thread*

:D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
*subscribes Billargh to all updates from this thread*

:D

angry.jpg

Aada

Part of the furniture
Cyclists are just an annoyance plain and simple, most of them don't obey the laws of the road and drive straight through red lights or mount the pavement to get around a red light.

Britain should really be investing in more cycle lanes like in Holland.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Cyclists are just an annoyance plain and simple, most of them don't obey the laws of the road and drive straight through red lights or mount the pavement to get around a red light.

Britain should really be investing in more cycle lanes like in Holland.

As do car drivers, but blanket statements don't really tell the whole story.

Tilda

I fully appreciate there are some bad cyclists out there, but the comment about cycle lanes is true. When I lived in london I only ever jumped 1 red per day, that was on my commute home when I needed to get from the left hand side of a 4 lane road, to the right hand side to turn off. Its the road that goes past Kings Cross, traffic bombs down there when the lights are green at 30-40mph. As a cyclist, there is no way or chance I can pull across traffic like that at speed. The safest thing for me to do there, and probably least disruptive to traffic, is to jump the light and pull across into the right hand lane. Even now, I still struggle to see what else I could have done.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
imo you assessed the situation correctly and are following the only possible option left to cross the traffic stream, which also happens to be the safest. I don't know you in person, but I am fairly sure you're doing what you're doing to get across the road safely, and not to get a rise out of your fellow road users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom