The News

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Today, things are getting better and better every hour as the flow of new players and players with Shrouded Isles account diminishes.

This is a good thing? :eek:

R

Ragnarok1978

In the way that their site isn't overloaded and they have everyone and their mom complaining thru RightNow, yes.

Hopefully it is because the majority managed to register and play, and not because the sales are too low or people just gave up and returned the game :)

A

Aule Valar

in other news, germans reach apocalypse, germans captured by cunning trap, apocalypse doesn't bother to show up, lucky gemrmans given option of suicide to get out

T

tris-

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey

This is a good thing? :eek:

look at the back fo the Cd case and then at the bottom right.

:clap:

P

[PS]Venom

Re: Re: The News

Originally posted by n3wbie

look at the back fo the Cd case and then at the bottom right.

LOL!

"Exploitation and community management by GOA.com"

:eek:

B

Belsameth

Re: Re: Re: The News

Originally posted by *Hienrich*

LOL!

old as time i'tself, this particular "joke" started floating around on the original GOA boards....

on top of that, pointing out each gramatical error in the news is almost as old...and just as funny

O

old.Glendower

I think it is very funny.

The appalling ignorance of GOA, lack of any technical expertise, and contempt for the player base may as well be a source of amusement.

S

Sharma

Re: Re: Re: The News

Originally posted by *Hienrich*

LOL!

i knew GOA where out to get us :(

O

old.Vae

You really would have thought they'd have fixed this for the SI release wouldn't you after it got dragged to Kemor's attention last time!

Oh well guess they don't listen to him.

S

Sigurd

Can you imagine how fun it must be to work for GOA? I've always thought they randomly possessed monsters too.... imagine....

-GOA "Jaque"- Hey, look at this guy, he's been soloing oranges for quite some time now... look, he's not even resting until his healthbar fills up anymore... hmm, but look at that purple mob over there - it won't agro on him...
-GOA "Pierre"- Or will it...
-GOA "Jaque"- Oh, you are cruel...
-GOA "Pierre"- Hush... and watch the fun...

Randomvictim was just killed by a Lesser Telemon

K

Kobold

Originally posted by the_chimera
Can you imagine how fun it must be to work for GOA? I've always thought they randomly possessed monsters too.... imagine....

-GOA "Jaque"- Hey, look at this guy, he's been soloing oranges for quite some time now... look, he's not even resting until his healthbar fills up anymore... hmm, but look at that purple mob over there - it won't agro on him...
-GOA "Pierre"- Or will it...
-GOA "Jaque"- Oh, you are cruel...
-GOA "Pierre"- Hush... and watch the fun...

Randomvictim was just killed by a Lesser Telemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom