The news or lack of it...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Chronicles of Camelot

I must admit i havent played DAOC in months, have closed my 6 accounts (2 per realm, damn i hate BB's)

still after all these months there is no news in improving the population on the cluster, dont think there ever will be. Did anyone at the convention last week ask them about it? or are they "still looking in to it?"

People can say its the players faults or their game style for driving people away, but in the end it comes down to GOA and how they market, which sadly in the UK and i suppose other european countries is non existant.

God only know how GOA persuaded Mythic to let them host WAR in the EU....

:m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I couldn't care less if they are going to try and do something now really. I would like them to justify lying to everyone saying that they were working on it though.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Did anyone at the convention last week ask them about it? or are they "still looking in to it?"

I didn't get ahold of English GoA staff for DAoC, but asked some German staff, they said there are no plans whatsoever currently to cluster any servers further.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I didn't get ahold of English GoA staff for DAoC, but asked some German staff, they said there are no plans whatsoever currently to cluster any servers further.

Wee! No frenchies/germans on our server! \o/

:(

Geunoviere

Fledgling Freddie
Chronicles of Camelot

I must admit i havent played DAOC in months, have closed my 6 accounts (2 per realm, damn i hate BB's)

still after all these months there is no news in improving the population on the cluster, dont think there ever will be. Did anyone at the convention last week ask them about it? or are they "still looking in to it?"

People can say its the players faults or their game style for driving people away, but in the end it comes down to GOA and how they market, which sadly in the UK and i suppose other european countries is non existant.

no offence but why have 6 accounts ur one of the reasons why they cluster'ed the servers i hate F'ing x-realmers oh look alb have DF ... switch to alb .. alb lose DF and .. mid gain it oh log off and go mid :flame: I F'ING HATE YOU X-REALMER :flame:

aika

Part of the furniture
yeah DF is the reason. get a clue kthx

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
no offence but why have 6 accounts ur one of the reasons why they cluster'ed the servers i hate F'ing x-realmers oh look alb have DF ... switch to alb .. alb lose DF and .. mid gain it oh log off and go mid :flame: I F'ING HATE YOU X-REALMER :flame:

I suppose you only played starcraft or C & C games as only one side as well!;) As long as people are not spying and informing on raids etc. What harm is it doing? I personally don't see any problem with trying any game out from as many perspectives as possible. Playing only 1/3 of a game seems silly to me.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

I never cross realmed in my life, just liked variety, i didnt like variety with buff bots though.

your attitude did cause offense, Your probably one of the reasons decent people dont play DAOc anymore, have you though of quitting for the benefit of the server. With that attitude i dont think you will be missed.

Genedril

Part of the furniture

Since when did cross realming become playing on another realm, if you're going to insult someone for something at least try & make sure you're using the proper insult.

For the very simple out there:

Playing on more than one realm on a cluster DOES NOT mean you're cross realming.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Tripe

Chronicles of Camelot

If they`d move this dragon campaign along a bit faster and add more server events then it may bring more players
Or offer my new billing method and advertise through the company i have in mind (thats if they can get that pig flying ofc)
GOA`s hosting EU WH?.... omg guess i better get used to playing WoW again

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Outtamind said:
GOA`s hosting EU WH?.... omg guess i better get used to playing WoW again

Or you could do what every other DAoC player is probably doing and go to the US servers to play.

Geunoviere said:
no offence

Your entire post was simply offensive drivel.

Geunoviere said:
ur one of the reasons why they cluster'ed the servers

He had nothing to do with why they clustered the servers. If your going to post a load of offensive crap at least try and get a single fact right.

Geunoviere said:
i hate F'ing x-realmers

What to guess what I hate.. I'll give you a clue..

people like ...... (rhymes with moo)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Doh there is still people believing in the long term solution :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

crikey. What a mongrel.. :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom