The new US 'none-ToA' servers!

Is there anyone besides me and Zebolt that is very interessted in the upcomming US servers? NO ToA sounds amazing to be honest :p !!!!

What is u guys view on it? /discuss

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Already discussed in the other threads floating around, in my opinion if there is a no ToA server then that server must also remove any future addons, as these take into account the abilities of ToA.

So.. no thanks :) i'll keep my ToA - besides i love leading the ML's

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Zzz..2 of these threads just left the main page ..its shit cause its new frontiers ..discussion over ..and toa is nothing now that scrolls drop so easy ..

bye

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Albion is the underpopulated realm on the server :D even so there were about 400 people in the village of cotswold last night..

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
i was thinking of trying it out, but theres still gonna be loads of work trying to make a template since 90% of all templates have like 10 darkspire items.. i might try it out since i have a US account already, but dunno yet

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
Albion is the underpopulated realm on the server :D even so there were about 400 people in the village of cotswold last night..

I would imagine so ..I dont think lvl 1's are going to rush barrens ..

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
so has any guilds from hib/exc rerolled to one of the new servers?
and what server/realm?

Everz

FH is my second home
Be nice to see if any hib/exc rolled somewhere :D

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
No buffbots just stinks, the game has been balanced for 2-3 years on the assumption your buffed, making buffs ranged make some classes terrible compared to others, something thats more even when all are buffed.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in between some things irl and cba to log in exca, so I just run my mythic account, it automatically gave me a free 10 days assesment period, so tomorrow I'll check out Lamorak (some hibs have started or will start there).

Everz

FH is my second home
Heh i just got one of them to... discovered toons and stuff i never knew i had :p

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
if any exc ppl rolled alb/lamorak drop me apm, would be nice to keep in touch on there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom