The New Thidranki.

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
Now, what do you guys think about the new Thidranki?
I like it , blowing a hole in Thidranki faste(first person to blow a hole in Thidranki Faste :p ) and the new bridges.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
it seems kool. altho didnt like it to much last night. its gonna take some getting used to.
altho the big ass hole in a keep wall was kool.
imo tho the new 1 was designed for much bigger fights. but hopefully some may takeplace as last night was 1st night and not many on... cept for the BD super zerg.
altho to me it looks like mos RA is gonna nerf up me inf... as it gonna make my life alot harder evading SBs etc. as i think many will go for mos2. think SB last night had mos2... as i have mos1... didnt see it at all untill it smacked me in the back.. which means must have seen me farther away than i could see it and caught up with me wit the slight speed increase.

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda like some of the new things in it :) like when dead and rell you just go to PK thats nice :) i was there with Thorbox my SB a and had many good fights and lots of fun :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i think the best change rel back to your keep. makes people maybe do riskier fights cause it doesnt take long to port back, good thing now infils can stop being chickens

Cozak

Part of the furniture
LOVE IT! :D Got MoStealth2 on my huntress she can see teh infs from long way-a-way xD

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
lol me (whinemoremeights) and my m8 crymoremeights farming 200 rps last night from level 20 gaining 3 levels and 9 bubs and just over 200g made :) was good fun 200kill and 3 deaths :) :flame: I must say the mincer controling the Cata who i must of killed about 10 times that didnt fight back was just funny tbh

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
Get some skills and play another class :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
lol takes skill to kill a fg with just 2 ppl tbh.. esp when most of em are caster.. why dont you try it sometime .. but then again.. alb dont really know how to play the game.. they just zerg /assist /stick :eek:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
lol me (whinemoremeights) and my m8 crymoremeights farming 200 rps last night from level 20 gaining 3 levels and 9 bubs and just over 200g made :) was good fun 200kill and 3 deaths :) :flame: I must say the mincer controling the Cata who i must of killed about 10 times that didnt fight back was just funny tbh

hmm arent u a bonedancer.... and im sure its sooo hard to play 1 of them.
insert here picture of bonedancer controls.... keybord with A big red button in the middle saying "Be OverPowered"

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
insert here picture of bonedancer controls.... keybord with A big red button in the middle saying "Be OverPowered"

rofl.. ofc.. I agree they are more over powered in thid than they are at level 50.. as I play a level 50 bonedancer as well. but tbh if 1 bd can take out a FG of alb there must be somthing wrong with taht grp imho

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:

yeah all i do is bind every key to insta lifetap then just sit on my keyboard and watch tv

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
not liking NF much. but hey. i loved old thidr.
also on the subject of mos. its a shame tbh. because soon enough it will be mandatory for any stealther to have it if they wish to live. means u cant get other RAs. like dex for a scout or hunter etc. aug dex2 boosted the dmg on my scout quite alot. altho tbh wit the new system its quite possible for archers to get trueshot in thidr. which gives 50% extra range and penetrates BT. it costs 5rps... but quite easy to run out into normal rvr finda grp to let u leech get to 1L5 without lvling and go thidr. i know loadz peeps on US servers who have done this. i think its abit pointless and sad imo. but people can do this. its just little things like this which imo have ruined the BGs for me. as they are aimed alot @ lvling now. which isnt for me as if i had wanted to lvl up all my chars for high lvl rvr i would have. but i liked lvl 20 fights in thidr.
oh well. looks like am only 1 who feels this way. may retire soon. only really hanging on for catacombs atm. BAH :(

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
First impression:

I hate it, waaaay to many albs zerging near ck - hoping for it to cool off so we can get some good 1vs1 fights again, another thing i dont like about it is that its too big for me, but lets see how it turns out :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
yeah all i do is bind every key to insta lifetap then just sit on my keyboard and watch tv

2 BDs on stick....

now....myself (sorc) & say hmm wiz or a cabbie

sorry m8 your dead EVERY time 2 on 2.

surprised with u stoner, as a reaver u had class, now your a one button wonder easymoder - what went wrong ? ( to much skunk to concentrate imo - give, alb dont have any classes that easy to play whilst stoned :p )

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
2 BDs on stick....

now....myself (sorc) & say hmm wiz or a cabbie

sorry m8 your dead EVERY time 2 on 2.

surprised with u stoner, as a reaver u had class, now your a one button wonder easymoder - what went wrong ? ( to much skunk to concentrate imo - give, alb dont have any classes that easy to play whilst stoned :p )

LOL i dare u to try :p

the reason i play it is cos it is FUN. bd is boring if u meet solo wiz or smth cos its just TOO easy but usually i meet several at once, and then it becomes fun, theres still no skill involved, but who cares :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
LOL i dare u to try :p

the reason i play it is cos it is FUN. bd is boring if u meet solo wiz or smth cos its just TOO easy but usually i meet several at once, and then it becomes fun, theres still no skill involved, but who cares :p

Bongie - come back to alb. you had the best name on the server m8 and l loved your reaver movies :)

I run solo with my sorc, and I dont think its possible for me to kill a solo bd, my mezz lasts 48 seconds, which gives me time to kill both pets, but im still about 10 secs to short :eek: can get bd to about half life. I will try a lifetap then root next time and get one of them tomato sauce nuker pets, that may just be enough !

a sorc and my matter cabbie would make very short work of 2 bds m8. ( so long as we get no adds :mad:

6 x 56 dot on each pet, then nearsight & 6 x 56 dot on you - and thats just the cabbie damage. your dead before your come into spamming range. or alternatively just pet spam from a theurg, either way sorc & theurg or sorc & cabbie and your toast.

admittidly, i dont think any other alb combo could do it though.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
Bongie - come back to alb. you had the best name on the server m8 and l loved your reaver movies

/hug :)

Zede said:
a sorc and my matter cabbie would make very short work of 2 bds m8. ( so long as we get no adds

6 x 56 dot on each pet, then nearsight & 6 x 56 dot on you - and thats just the cabbie damage. your dead before your come into spamming range. or alternatively just pet spam from a theurg, either way sorc & theurg or sorc & cabbie and your toast.

admittidly, i dont think any other alb combo could do it though.

matter cab and sorc = soloable by a bd.

thurg and sorc = keel bd :p

mezz, then petspam > all

also, being the typical realm hopper i am, i moved back to alb for a bit :p
playing a spirit cab now, zerk in nf = teh bore :mad: i dont have elite anymore cos i sold the acc, so im starting again ;p

Zede

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
/hug :)

matter cab and sorc = soloable by a bd.

thurg and sorc = keel bd :p

mezz, then petspam > all

also, being the typical realm hopper i am, i moved back to alb for a bit :p
playing a spirit cab now, zerk in nf = teh bore :mad: i dont have elite anymore cos i sold the acc, so im starting again ;p

noo u sold acc, naughty !

matter cabbie and sorc soloable by a bd ? u been smoking to much m8 !, shit the pets alone will be doing 100 damage every 4 secs, and u wont have any left cause they would have been dotted to deeth - only way i can think is you jump both from behind and the sorc cannot qc mez in like 15 seconds.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
could someone give me some quick advice on how the arpees system works since nf?

can i stay in thid after 350rps or not?
can i gain rrxLx in emain for example and then go to thid as long as i'm 20-24 or which bg you are going for?

can i stay in thid after i ding 25 and get killed?

tyvm

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
thidr cap is 350rps
u can not gain anymore rps when u get to this cap in thidr. however if u r above it u can re enter thidr as long as u r not over lvl24
so if u ding 25 in thidr and log u will come bck out of thidr.
yes u could say take a lvl 20 to emain and get it to whtever the rr cap is for that lvl @ 24 i think its like rr2l3 or summat. and then come bck to thidr. as long as u r still below the lvl 24 cap.
many have done this in america. i think its abit sad imo. as u gain so much xp in bgs now anyway u wont be there for long.
and to any1 who wants to know. its common that most people take a scout/hunter/ranger and then get trueshot etc. to pop BT in thidr....
and if any hunter wants to do this i discourage u.
but rangers or scouts i encourage u so u can pop BD bts :p
he he he he he he he haha ha ha hA HA HA HA HA HA :flame:

Zede

Part of the furniture
had 9 bubs on my cabbie. Just went to sauvage, and ran up to the balcony and died about 10 times, took hmm about 10 minutes.

no great hardship really, and didnt cost anything in lost con, as you get the dosh killing peeps now.

10 mins = such an inconvenience aint so bad.

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
The new release to keep system has really changed the way Thidranki works. It's become more or less like a game of quake or something. You die then you come back 10secs later. If you try and play Thid in a roaming fashion like I always have this quickly begins to piss you off. Was playing hib/excal bgs the other day and killing the same people over and over within minutes as they run the gauntlet from apk to the centre keep sucked balls.

If I kill someone, I want them to sit in svasud/sauvage/ligen till the next port. Preferably they /release and see the porters walking off the pad. Having someone you just killed run up and rejoin the fight that's still ongoing just sucks balls. No longer will we see the days of the people who never wanted to release run their bots for fucking miles when it was probs quicker to release anyways.

I wonder what will happen when people get bored of punching holes in the wall of the keep.

I always did a fair bit of my pvp stuff in thidranki but I think NF has really killed it off for me.

Zede

Part of the furniture
andyr00barb said:
The new release to keep system has really changed the way Thidranki works. It's become more or less like a game of quake or something. You die then you come back 10secs later. If you try and play Thid in a roaming fashion like I always have this quickly begins to piss you off. Was playing hib/excal bgs the other day and killing the same people over and over within minutes as they run the gauntlet from apk to the centre keep sucked balls.

If I kill someone, I want them to sit in svasud/sauvage/ligen till the next port. Preferably they /release and see the porters walking off the pad. Having someone you just killed run up and rejoin the fight that's still ongoing just sucks balls. No longer will we see the days of the people who never wanted to release run their bots for fucking miles when it was probs quicker to release anyways.

I wonder what will happen when people get bored of punching holes in the wall of the keep.

I always did a fair bit of my pvp stuff in thidranki but I think NF has really killed it off for me.

i agree, and ironically i think thugs would too :fluffle:

at least they could put the ress sick to 5 mins or somit, 1 min is feckin stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom