The new sylvan race.

M

Molten Lava

Spiderman

Cool its spiderman (or woman) :)

K

klavrynd

Hey Marc, check this out, my kid made a model in 3dsmax yesterday.

Errm, wow, ehm, that looks ... nice ....

[deadline is coming closer and closer]

Say, Peter, can i see that model again?

Okay people, we've got ourselves a model for the hib race

G

Gef

Thats not a new model its just an elf with a different texture ;)

A

Aeiedil

And here we present the new range of golf clubs, starting with the Wood's. these will compliment the new courses, *ahem* zones and dungeons, and keep in with the theme of the golf park, *ahem* hibernia

:D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... glad I won't have to delete any alts... ridiculous :(

W

wolvon fury

Its face looks a bit like a female troll

bwahahhaa, that thing is ugly

S

Sharp Thing

i dont think its bad at all, wel then again, my realm get the fish so :p

T

trigali

I wonder if the rendering of the existing classes will also be much improved by the new engine.

It would be nice to get some screenshots of trolls, luris etc.

D

danskmacabre

I hop my Pc is up to the task of rendering this lvl of graphics :(

O

old.Prof

You can bitch what you want, but the water sure looks good :D

About the new races' looks, I believe they're supposed to be ugly and mean (thou I had something different in mind regarding "tree" people).

G

Gef

Yeah agreed the water is very nice, proper reflections/refractions now. This is why you need a decent 3D card, that kind of stuff cant be done with software. Well not without sacrificing some major performance.

S

svartalf

I slated the new races before i saw them, but I'm a sucker for eye candy- I think they look great.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Anu
I think them new hibs chars look sexeh! :)

Do you feel the terrible urge to jump knotholes when out in the woods?

O

Orin Askhammare

For people wondering about framerates, the new version of the Netimmerse engine they are using has had many many optimisations to the renderer, so they are actually seeing framerrate improvements in large scale RvR and such.

O

old.giriam

wow thats the wierdest thing ive seen in a while.. look at those eyes against the wood "skin".. looks like a cross between optimus prime and an ent or something.

G

W

Whandall

Haha our new Hibrace looks still much better than that albion fishface thing :p

D

Damon_D

Hmmm looks like insect eye's..any one have any pic's of the new midgaard race ??

O

old.Aralik

Dont be so critical of Mythics work people, i woud rather have an add-on than non at all.

About the graphics, if you dont have Direct X 8 card then you still can run the pack, but such effects that require the pixel shader like the water effects on be visible, you will only see normal water...no reflections :(

sorry guys but its time to upgrade your hardware if you dont have a Direct X 8 card...come on, there cheep as shit, just make sure you dont buy a Geforce 4 MX.

O

old.neenee

sylvan looks shit.

a wooden char o_O.

reminds me of that wooden guy from tekken, whats his name, he has a wife too... ffs WHATS HIS NAME GGGGGGHHHHHH

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by old.neenee
reminds me of that wooden guy from tekken, whats his name, he has a wife too... ffs WHATS HIS NAME GGGGGGHHHHHH
Mokujin.

S

Shaki/Aeis

Anyone know if the exp pack require the same Computer as it does now?

I mean if I cant get a better computer.
Can I still play the exp pack but just turn off the water effects and play with the same grafic as it is now?

D

Danya

I think you can degrade the graphics for older cards, dunno for sure. The water (which looks damn sweet) will need a pixel shader capable card - geforce 3, geforce 4 (non-mx), radeon 9700, matrox parhelia should do, I think a radeon 8500 will work as well.

S

Smartypants

Originally posted by old.Aralik
sorry guys but its time to upgrade your hardware if you dont have a Direct X 8 card...come on, there cheep as shit, just make sure you dont buy a Geforce 4 MX.

Hmm, why not the Geforce 4 MX? What's with that "MX" thing anyway...?

D

Danya

GF4 MX = GF2. Hence it doesn't have half the stuff even a gf3 has. :p

K

kain_pravus

Thane: Sir a new race of hibbie is attacking
Warrior: This looks bad we're out numbered
Thane: But god damn their ugly
warrior: Fear not I have prepared for this new threat!

*Warrior strikes a match and chases away the invaders*

I hope they have a serious weakness to fire
:flame: <----

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Excuse my language- but the Matrox Parhelia is a piece of jackshit:)

The new Midgardian race should be easy to mez... numb Neanderthals after all...;)
Show them some magic tricks (like a void bolt coming straight for them) and they will stand there, gawking...hehe

Users who are viewing this thread