The new pvp-server..

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 13!!!!!!!!!

Im in my WoW sux phase again so not really playing atm. And with char transfers coming up ill just continue playing my hunter. Dont know why though cause WoW pvp failed and dont have anything else to do.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Evoknox said:
lvl 13!!!!!!!!!

Im in my WoW sux phase again so not really playing atm. And with char transfers coming up ill just continue playing my hunter. Dont know why though cause WoW pvp failed and dont have anything else to do.

well am 60 but am geating in my " wow sux to" :p most be that its almost autum :(

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
If you really want to gain in ranks you have to play atleast 4h a day every day after rank 8 or so, then when you go on a 2 week holiday you lost 1.5 ranks again ZzZzZ

quoting Blizzard:

"World of Warcraft is an MMORPG where even the casual players can advance!"

fo!

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
If you really want to gain in ranks you have to play atleast 4h a day every day after rank 8 or so, then when you go on a 2 week holiday you lost 1.5 ranks again ZzZzZ

quoting Blizzard:

"World of Warcraft is an MMORPG where even the casual players can advance!"

fo!

I'm thinking of respeccing to protection and just do instances whenever I get playtime.. can't be assed with PvP as it takes ages to get decent gear from ranks with my schedule :\

Oh and nerf AV-whores.. disbanding entire instances just because they are able to get into AV.. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom