The new porters: Good or Bad?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to port from Druim Ligen to Druim Cain on Camlann, and got sent dirrectly into the old frontier. Working as intended?

It was strange when I was walking around, at first I thought I was ported into bri leith, until I met the log where the termites were.. and I started to wonder if it was the old frontier. Kinda was obvious when I got to Dun Ailline where I was.

Third one shows the date, and if you look in the chat box, you can see I am in "Hib Launch"

Second one shows when I entered, I entered the zone "."

/Edit: and before you state that I was buffed.. I was trying to kill these buffed fucks in Ligen that was killing all the solo'ers, leaving me nothing to kill :(

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
this happened to me on merc, every door was locked and not a single npc in the whole zone, was like a parallel game where i won and was the only one left standing... then they pulled me back to the game where i wasn't highest RR anymore :(

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
The same story happened to a friend of mine. But except that, i love the new porters.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Actually think its an overall porter problem: I remember now that I tried to port from Housing to ToA (Oceanus Hesperos) once, and ended up in the sea.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
And u said u didnt run buffed....

I suppose its oki as they r all yellow

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
his bb is 49 enhance, he just doesnt know how to play it :( (buffbot is a tricky class)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
And u said u didnt run buffed....

I suppose its oki as they r all yellow
I only play buffed if I need to (ie: theres a buffed assasin - Eiskeen for example, or if I want to kill a grouped party member). Most of the time I play unbuffed.

And bot isn't 49 enh spec, its not even level 50.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Ames showoff: Good or Bad?
How am I showing off? :x I'm just posting it here because Bleed told me to :p

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
you can get to OF using zephyr, but now after all nerfs/fixes u need 2 zephyrs and 30min :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom