The new J.K. Rowling

L

Luv_Bunny

Big gratz Damini

:clap: :bazbeer: Parteh Time :bazbeer: :clap:

D

Damini

Thank you :) I've spent all evening working on the plot.

Well, that and drinking vodka and being hyperactive :)

O

old.job

That is brilliant, did anyone vote for little Dam?:D

Or for any of the others :eek:

S

SilverHood

yay... BW and other places were it got pimped had nothing to do with it ofc ;)

C

Cadire

Originally posted by old.job
That is brilliant, did anyone vote for little Dam?:D

Or for any of the others :eek:

I voted for Damini, my wife voted for the third placed writer.

C

cadiva

Grats Dam, let's hope this is your first step on that longed for writing career ;)

This journalist will look forward very much to reviewing anything that comes from your wonderfully active imagination.

Loads of luck and love

Cad

O

old.LandShark

Wonderful, hope this goes where you want it to :)

O

old.job

Hang on people, this girl is a cheat.

I've found every single word she wrote in an popular book avaliable in every bookshop in the land.

It's called the DIC TION ARY :p

T

The Kingpin

Nerf job! for implanting his evil shanagans into Damini's work of art!

D

Damon_D

Grats Damini..now we looking forward to read the full story ;)

J

Jonaldo

Nice one :) how do you get ideas btw Damini? do you actually force yourself to write by sitting in front of a word processor/writing block for hours on end or do you just wait for some inspiration?

When I was younger I wrote a lot of short stories and poetry but these days can't seem to get anything out of my head anymore :rolleyes: wouldn't mind getting back into it. After reading some books I always think 'I should really get back to writing someday' then sit at the PC with Word and manage to peep out about one paragraph, which I then come back to draft and rewrite and it becomes one sentence :mad:

D

Damini

I'm a chronic daydreamer, which is where quite a lot of it comes from. Also, last thing at night when I'm just dropping off to sleep, so I have to keep a notepad and pen next to my bed. I keep umpteen notepads scattered around the house, where I write ideas or images that come into my head, and when enough accumilate I type them up in word. Lots of lots end up just half finished musings, but a couple I continue.

J

Jonaldo

Do you find the same as me that the most constructive/creative period in the day is when you are tired and about to go to bed? is damn annoying. Sometimes when I was in band I would mess around just before bed and end up staying awake for another two hours writing a song.

The bad news is I think these online games is taking me away from it as I play till I'm tired then bed, I should get away from the PC a while I think.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Omniscieous
..... sit at the PC with Word and manage to peep out about one paragraph, which I then come back to draft and rewrite and it becomes one sentence :mad:

Now that sounds familiar... I have a fair number of bits of ideas.. mostly they stay that way. Some get written up.. I get to about a page, read it, edit it down to a paragraph because it's mostly rubish. Come back a day later and decide the whole thing is rubish, and scrap it all.

Big grats to Damini for doing so well (and my eternal jealousy for actually being able to write good stories :p ) :D

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Hope you'll take good advantage of this great opportunity to get yourself published. I'm sure there are a lot of young aspiring writers who would kill for this kind of publicity. ;)

N

Nicky Nook

A very Big GRATZ!! and all the best in the future..

Regards Nicky.

C

cHodAX

Nice work and BIG congrats :)

After reading the paragraph you wrote I find myself wanting more, surely the sign of quality work :)

S

SilverHood

you missed the bit where she slagged of JK Rowling :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom