The new Half Life servers.

O

old.Fatbloke

I see that the new servers are now up and running. I have three questions for Dr Chris..

1) TWO DM servers? I thought we were going to get an Action HL server and a normal DM server? Is this still the case?

2) Are we going to see the new map cycle on the TFC2 server soon? Although we are on the new machines, the map cycle is still the old one
frown.gif

3) As for the number of players on the TFC servers, is there any capacity on the new machines to squeeze in two more players - so that, in the future, we can try out some FOUR team maps. Pleeze pleeze pleeze!
wink.gif

That is all for now

cheers

------------------
[A&I]Fatbloke
www.armedandinsane.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Fatbloke (edited 12 November 1999).]

O

old.[SLH]Pakman

Whohoo, loads a new servers! Yay! Um, does the map change on the DM ones? Or it just undertow, undertow and more undertow?

O

old.DrChris

Short answer: I haven't finished yet
smile.gif

Long answers:

1) Yes, there will be at least one Action HL server.

2) Yes, the map rotation will be changed. I wanted to compare the system performaces without making any changes first.

3) Yes, the player limit will be increased, once the new maps are in.

4) The maps should be changing on the DM servers, must have b0rked something.

DrChris.

O

old.Merkaba

Must be a common error then (undertow thing) cos your old DM server only ever played Undertow too :O) Not that I mind, its my fave map...

Anyone know where I can test out this Rocket Crowbar mod?

O

old.-=StrafeBunny=-

WH00P! 2 dm servers (ok so I haven't checked the msg boards for fucking ages & I really should reregister with a different name [Kez springs to mind] ) =) and they change maps....yay! except, ewwww undertow _is_ in there :p

/me cries for one of the DM servers to be made a OZ server ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom