The new dragons

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone with a usa account tried these yet :p just tried Gjapinulva with a random throw together BG, dirty bitch hit my buffbot melee for 2100-3100 >< has capped melee resists/775 af also... was hitting pala for 500-600 or so

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Also hitting people with 50% cold for 2500-3000 (understandable as she 20% cold debuffs them)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like you need WOW class tactics again ! nice.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks like you need WOW class tactics again ! nice.

heh, pretty sick tbh :/ mid dragon spits ice balls that 1-2 shots people at range also ;p aswell as a 100% nearsight, 25% decrease to all stats and some other sick stuff

Amanita

Part of the furniture
heh, pretty sick tbh :/ mid dragon spits ice balls that 1-2 shots people at range also ;p aswell as a 100% nearsight, 25% decrease to all stats and some other sick stuff

Ooh, don't forget that silence.

I attempted to run a BG on Gjal tonight. After forming up we waited for an hour for her to turn up at her lair, then decided to go kill babies to see if that inspired her to return home. She doesn't pop so I hand out the stones and lotto the fun jewellry we got from the babies. After the lotto has finished and half the BG logs she pops! Grr.

It is a hard encounter, I've only been on mid raids so far.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ooh, don't forget that silence.

I attempted to run a BG on Gjal tonight. After forming up we waited for an hour for her to turn up at her lair, then decided to go kill babies to see if that inspired her to return home. She doesn't pop so I hand out the stones and lotto the fun jewellry we got from the babies. After the lotto has finished and half the BG logs she pops! Grr.

It is a hard encounter, I've only been on mid raids so far.

Yea, apparently one of the main dragons has been done with 9 people.. personally i think thats bullshit tho :/ the only realm capable of doing it with 9 would be albs i'd say with alot of pet spamming :/ but given the damage the dragons do now i think that the whole "Done it with 9" thing from devon is a pack of lies.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I still remember doing alb dragon with FG :p Impossible atleast on classic thought since you need fop

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems like you have to kill all 3 realm dragons now as the main one calls them in for help.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2547/sshot176zz8.jpg

good luck doing that with a FG :p

that isn't true :) what your seeing is some form of bug (or gm's messing around) we've killed all 3 dragons on gaheris now and not once did the other 2 show up while doing so :) i'll upload a small movie later of hib dragon btw :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
that isn't true :) what your seeing is some form of bug (or gm's messing around) we've killed all 3 dragons on gaheris now and not once did the other 2 show up while doing so :) i'll upload a small movie later of hib dragon btw :D

Small update, after asking around mythic have indeed changed this :p (happend after our raids tho) it was implemented to stop people from exploit killing the dragons also to stop people figuring out how to farm them.... (Big thx to the 9 albs that exploited to kill Golestadt.. idiots)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Small update, after asking around mythic have indeed changed this :p (happend after our raids tho) it was implemented to stop people from exploit killing the dragons also to stop people figuring out how to farm them.... (Big thx to the 9 albs that exploited to kill Golestadt.. idiots)

Pff,how it can be exploiting when Mythic gave them the only class able to do that. They should have twinked theurg abit

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pff,how it can be exploiting when Mythic gave them the only class able to do that. They should have twinked theurg abit

mmmm they stood on a platform in goles lair what made them immume to his aoe and adds couldnt hit them? that in my books is an exploit ;x

anyway on a side note, 3 dragons isn't so bad since they have ALOT less defence than before and also alot less hp.... my paladin was hitting Cuuldurach for 50-100... old dragons he'd hit for what? 1-15 or something? lil more maybe.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
mmmm they stood on a platform in goles lair what made them immume to his aoe and adds couldnt hit them? that in my books is an exploit ;x

OK that's an exploit,thought you meant the fact that Alb is only one who could(can?) kill dragon with FG

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
OK that's an exploit,thought you meant the fact that Alb is only one who could(can?) kill dragon with FG

yep the albs that killed the dragon first day dragons revenge was out exploited :/ lamers

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
cuuldie still the hardest biatch?
and are the messengers stilll there?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
cuuldie still the hardest biatch?
and are the messengers stilll there?

No messengers now :) he just calls for help for MILES so the adds cannot be stopped :p the visitor dragons he calls to help can be killed easily tho :p just send someone to suicide on it.. he will call the dragons regardless then pull them 1 by 1 out of grp and kill them (the visitor dragons have no special tricks just aoe and melee :p aoe isnt as strong as it is in there own realm either bout 1000-1400 damage) cuul can still nuke for upto 3500 damage on a warrior/hero/arms with capped spirit/spirit resist mythrian/red spirit resist/aom5 + resist banner tho >< so yes that would make him 1 hard muthafucka lol.

Edit: although I have a theory some of the dragons attacks are % based and cannot be cut down with any amount of defence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom