the new armours

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
tried google for some info on it and did not find anyone have a good page for the extra stats etc on all realms would be great

/hug

Talsar

Albion Legend
Hmm no mention on how common these new "patterns" and gems will be. I hope that they are instant MP's if rare ;)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Talsar said:
Hmm no mention on how common these new "patterns" and gems will be. I hope that they are instant MP's if rare ;)

The gems you can just buy from the spellcrafting merchant (incantation?) , the patterns are abit more tedious.
Killed god knows how many granite giants tonight and only got 54 patterns.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Influenza said:
The gems you can just buy from the spellcrafting merchant (incantation?) , the patterns are abit more tedious.
Killed god knows how many granite giants tonight and only got 54 patterns.

Yea i spent about 15 mins on my unbuffed Bm killing green/blue glimmers unbuffed and got 18 or so ... 300 should be enough for 4 mp bits i reckon :D

Are all the patterns level 35 btw ?

Also im guessing tailor/acer chooses on their bar which of the new bonuses u want ?

Tnx in advance ... feeling abit in the dark atm :twak:

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Yea i spent about 15 mins on my unbuffed Bm killing green/blue glimmers unbuffed and got 18 or so ... 300 should be enough for 4 mp bits i reckon :D

Are all the patterns level 35 btw ?

Also im guessing tailor/acer chooses on their bar which of the new bonuses u want ?

Tnx in advance ... feeling abit in the dark atm :twak:

Well, crafters will have the name of the new items, and depend on name they got the fixed stats cap, in the http://www.camelotherald.com/article.php?id=211 there says the name of the part and what stat cap it goes.

So just look well wich one are you looking for and tell it to your tailorer / Armorer.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
they are pretty common loot tbh, i wont be making armour for order because people whine about the price, i also need to make 2 near full sets of MP scale, one set of leather and one set RF for myself :(

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I spent about an hour in Dartmoor killing giants (ML9 sorc and cleric). There didn't seem to be much of a change in droprate between killing blues and killing reds.

I came out with :
72 armour patterns (drop in 6's)
5 ancient mirrors (now drop in 5's)
5 ancient pure mercury (now drop in 5's)
4 tinderboxes
9 ancient granite stones (41-43 xp item)
The rest of our backpacks full of sell loot and salvage drops.

Darzil

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Farmed green-purp in sheeroe hib and it seems rather random on drop rate although in general higher con probably dropped more per hour than green.

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Farmed green-purp in sheeroe hib and it seems rather random on drop rate although in general higher con probably dropped more per hour than green.

farmed level 60-70 mobs at Galladoria and the rate proc was poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom