The mother of all Zergs announce a new MMORPG

D

dweam

I know this isnt strictly related to DAoC (well its based on norse mythology so I suppose a tenuous link could be made :p)

Microsoft have announced a new MMORPG called Mythica and there is a preview at Gamespy:-

http://www.gamespy.com/previews/april03/mythicapc/index.shtml

not saying anything about how this will be the death knell for DAoC cos these things take far too long to come out, just thought it was worth posting :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Bill gates already got anough of my wages, no more for him i think!

P

PJS

Their track record in the MMO genre isnt much to write home about.

*cough* Asherons Call *cough*

A

**Aligro**

the realms are

Midgard
The Human realm of Midgard.

The home of the humans. Known for their skill in combat, the humans are looking for a hero and a god to aid them in their daily lives. The realm is set in a Scandinavian-style countryside with farming and fishing villages. There are also islands to travel to, providing you complete a quest for a magical longship crafted by the Dwarves and patterned after a similar one made for the god Frey. In the western reaches of Midgard, the giants have already begun to corrupt the land.

"The humans excel at physical combat," said Joel Manners, Mythica's lead game designer. "They fear magic, preferring to rely on steel and muscle. As you gain power from amongst the Humans their worship will enable you to perform greater and greater feats of physical combat and raw physical force."

A

Archeon

Could be mildly amusing... then again i've not been to fond of MS games. They should stick to making OS's and word... actually i think i could live without word, would give me a ligitimate excuse not to do work :)

S

Sharma

Microsoft made Asherons call, shite game, need i say more?

O

old.job

Everything Microshite write is utter dross.
Their OS's are bloatware and riddled with bugs.
I mistakingly bought an Orange SPV smartphone.......
what a steaming piece of shit:eek:
Swopped it for a Nokia 7650, sweet Jesus the improvement was unbelievable:clap:

That monopoloptic company couldn't write a decent piece of software to get to save their fat corporate sorry assses.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by sharma
Microsoft made Asherons call, shite game, need i say more?

Don't say that!
Belsameth is nearby...

A

acei

hehe because it wears the Microsoft badge it'll put people off

T

Tilda

tbh it looks nice, and to their credit thay have spawned a few.. well one nice game, halo.
I 'll give them a chance

Tilda

O

old.Emma

lol love that

the realm of midgard..
the human realm who favours combat with steel.. etc etc.

suppose they will make the classes uber then nurf the shit out of em for following year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom