The most promising WoW AddOns database

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings everyone,

Well, let's start, we are done with a New Worlf Of Warcraft Addons database, with 200+ addons in it, we are hosting them, i gathered them while few weeks, because we were missing a real Addons database, and i wanted to provide players with the means to make their own customized interface by building this section on my guild website Curse.

http://www.curse-community.com/mod.php

Every addons got details, description, screenshots, credits, link to dl them on our server, etc...

We got a system working to allow registered users to upload their addon, with description, screenshoot(s), changelog and dependencies info.

Authors may also request full rights on their addon(s) to upload new version, edit description, version changes, etc..

If You want more info on how to add/manage your addon(s), check here : http://www.curse-community.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13

If you got any questions about addons or other stuff related to interface customization, we got mods dev that can answer you on our forum or irc ( server : Quakenet, channel : #curse-wow ).

We provide also another tool for the community in our irc channel, an irc bot that got the following features :

* Regularly checks the news on the US,EU and FR wow websites for new news

* Regularly checks for posts on the US,EU and FR wow forums for new blizzard posts

* Allows anyone on the chan to list the current news on that site (ex : !news)

* Allows anyone on the chan to easily acces quest info from thottbot atm (will be changed to get info from curse db when it will be up). Search is by name or by level ( ex : !quest 1 and !quest isha)

* Allows anyone to see the skills a class gets at a certain level (ex: !warrior 1)

* Chans, forums, news, info of quest, etc can be choosen and reloaded while the bot is running without having to restart it

* Give the news on the curse website when a new news is posted and when asked (ex: !newscu)

We worked hard on this addons section for the WoW community, and we hope to see many authors and users on it.

Thanks to Mxatone for his great coding work and Vjeux for his contribution, and finally a big thanks to my guild "Curse".

Teza <Curse>

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Good work although I find the name "addons" a bit confusing with normal addons (or expansions). But maybe that's just me.

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
We just added a rating system.

We keep improving the WoW addons database, so stay tuned.

Thanks for your support :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Now if just someone would make an compass,only thing i miss from daoc.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Great! :D

And about the compass, just see where you're going on the minimap :D

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
We just added a rating and comment(s) system for each addon.

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
bump just cos i had to spend more than two seconds looking for this thread .. deserves to be near the top tbh

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I placed it in the sticky threads a coupla weeks ago Elenos :)

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
AddOns section :

Some fresh news, you can now add your most used addons to your "Favorites addons" list, this list will notify you when a new version of them is up.

Video section :

We also released our new video section, we will strive to have the best WoW movies available.
Our goal is not to be just another movie hosting website, but to be known as providing quality video for every games we cover.

As you will notice, there is only 2 WoW movies available actually since all others we watched are worthless.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/movie.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom