The most pointless hack EVER!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
What kind of person hacks an account just to get 30 odd gold!!!!

Assuming it is a hack and not a bug

i log off with 35g

i log on with 5-6g

everything else is fine

items as they were, excal toons are fine

but 30g is missing from my glast main...unless it fell into some wired game bug, i even took a SS of somthing just before i logged last time i was on and it clearly says 35g, bloody odd, its not the money its just the wiredness of it that gets me, oh well, thing is i had just changed my game password the day before, and no its not hotmail its NTL email.

Wired.....

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
What kind of person hacks an account just to get 30 odd gold!!!!

Assuming it is a hack and not a bug

i log off with 35g

i log on with 5-6g

everything else is fine

items as they were, excal toons are fine

but 30g is missing from my glast main...unless it fell into some wired game bug, i even took a SS of somthing just before i logged last time i was on and it clearly says 35g, bloody odd, its not the money its just the wiredness of it that gets me, oh well, thing is i had just changed my game password the day before, and no its not hotmail its NTL email.

Wired.....

maybe one of your friends that have your details needed 30 g for something an borrowt it with out asking because it was "only" 30 g? :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
maybe one of your friends that have your details needed 30 g for something an borrowt it with out asking because it was "only" 30 g? :)

No one has my details.....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
doubt anyone hacked you for 30g to be honest :p
if you think you have been, right now it and they will check logs to see who the money was transfered with

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sure you didnt buy back some conc or anything before you logged?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:

So log it on right now, a friend lost some money once and GoA told him exactly what had happened.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
tell rightnow, they check logs, you realise you overlooked where you spent it, shrug, get on with it, we all happy...

who bought the pie? :m00:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Shame that 11 out of the 10 times someone says his account has been hacked he actually gave the login and password away.

"Hey want my car keys?"
"Sure!"
Next morning..
"Omg my car has been hacked!"

living

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Shame that 11 out of the 10 times someone says his account has been hacked he actually gave the login and password away.

"Hey want my car keys?"
"Sure!"
Next morning..
"Omg my car has been hacked!"

And 9 out of 10 times facts like those are made up :D

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
Lucky you, I have 10 friends to blame if something happens to my account, and probably twize as many computers. Search DC or any random filesharing network and you will probably find my passords. :\

Dorimor1

Banned
Are your glastonbury chars on the same account as your mains on prydwen/excalibur? Because the 'hacker' may have taken something more valuable from those chars and just decided to take whats left from your classic chars

Lethul

FH is my second home
hacking daoc accounts is so 2004. i think i could paste my login/pass here without to much happening to acc ;)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
i could probably post it hear, have 200 people access it and find nothing of any worth to steal anyway :lol:

Short of salvaging my new epic im not exactly virtually-affluent either :m00:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
hacking daoc accounts is so 2004. i think i could paste my login/pass here without to much happening to acc ;)
try?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
random gm pops by, see people bragging about breaking eula, gm goes on 3 day vacation handout spree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom