The most depressing film you ever watched?

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Try and watch some decent movies and then you might have an idea of whats depressing and whats crap ..... :twak:

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
I'd wager a hefty purse that 'Police Academy: Mission to Moscow' is the jewel of your dvd collection good sir.

(And that you are a cock.)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Really, what's the point of bursting in here to troll? Surely a cinematic experience is subjective anyway?

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
Nos said:
I'd wager a hefty purse that 'Police Academy: Mission to Moscow' is the jewel of your dvd collection good sir.

(And that you are a cock.)

Forgive him, he's Irish.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
Really, what's the point of bursting in here to troll? Surely a cinematic experience is subjective anyway?

Just like any form of art is a subjective experience .. that still dosent mean that there is great artists and bad artists ... What it means is that there are people who can appreicate art and people who cant.

A lot of movies, even the bad ones, do have a certain merit, but half the movies posted here dont even fall into the category of depressing. Its like the funny dude posting Schindlers List in his top 5 funny films of all time. Not saying he didnt find it funny but that dosent mean its a comedy.

Damini

Part of the furniture
But you just come in this thread, spout on to everybody and nobody in particular that they are basically idiots and need to get a clue, and all it adds is bad feeling and nothing of merit. You could have attacked certain films with vitriol, or you could have argued the point for certain films, but instead you just pretty much carpet bombed the topic.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Back on topic, I'd say that Schindler's list is one of the most uplifting films of recent times. If shows that even in the darkest moments of human history, individual acts of kindness can lift the spirits of even the most damned.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Oooooh I think a tele movie I watched called 'Surviving' would probably win that title for me. Starring Molly Ringwald and that guy from Gremlins, don't laugh! ~snickers~ I know, I know, doesn't sound bad so far but it was a really heart wrenching story about teenage suicide. The main focus though was on the impact it had on the 'survivng' family, full on :(

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
But you just come in this thread, spout on to everybody and nobody in particular that they are basically idiots and need to get a clue, and all it adds is bad feeling and nothing of merit. You could have attacked certain films with vitriol, or you could have argued the point for certain films, but instead you just pretty much carpet bombed the topic.

Ok my bad .. I apologise for for been an arrogant prick .. I blame the booze :drink:

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Back on topic, I'd say that Schindler's list is one of the most uplifting films of recent times. If shows that even in the darkest moments of human history, individual acts of kindness can lift the spirits of even the most damned.

Had to watch that shait movie in school because some people in my class were skinheads and they had to learn what was right and what was wrong or some bull like that.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Gombur, Sissyfoo, Scoobydoo and the rest Schindlers List is really depressing.

like when he is on his balcony just sniping off random people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom