The morval crystal (SI quest)

B

bredo

Ok i've had this quest for 4-5 levels now and it really annoys me. The info on warcry and allakhazar doesn't help. Would really appreciate it if someone who have done this could tell me where i'm supposed to say the words 'Rosa Er Kraft'.

I've tried killing all the morvalts around the 3 houses and firepit. All hints say that the words should be spoken in the fire, but after clearing everyone nearby nothing happened when saying those words by the firepit.

V

Vell

It is incredibly difficult to do solo.

You need to clear all the mobs from the houses, all the mobs from the tower, and all the mobs from the surrounding area.

A group of three of us spent at least half an hour trying to clear all the spawns, and they spawn damn quick. In the end we did it, I was fairly near (but not in) the fire when I said the words.

Oh, by the way, Rosa Er Kraft means Pink is Power :p

B

bredo

I tried that tons of times, even managed to clear everyone near the houses, still nothing happens when i say the words. You just press enter and type Rosa Er Kraft... right? like you say anything else?

C

cadiva

Are you highlighting the great big transparant kobbie type crystal bearing person when you say the words? Maybe try that?

Did this quest no probs but I don't remember being transported anywhere, just got the pink crystal in me hand after doing it.

Maybe it's been tweeked slightly?

T

Tasans

Nerf.
As Vell said we were trying for more than half an hour to do this quest, but the respawn was too fast to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom