the ml5 spawns for 5.6-> 5.8

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Just wondering if anyone had done these while the ML6 raid was going on this evening. I had pmed a GM called zephyr (wrong but he/she was called something along them lines) and they said they were going to reset the encounter for us to do later. Just been in there about 30 mins ago and they're still not there on both sides.

Cheers.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently the 5.6-5.8 mobs are linked to other mobs in the dungeons, clearing all of them in both dungeons should get it spawned afaik..

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
enigma said:
Apparently the 5.6-5.8 mobs are linked to other mobs in the dungeons, clearing all of them in both dungeons should get it spawned afaik..
Which is what we did yesterday and it never spawned. When I pmed the GM it sounded as if it was a pretty much normal occurance from what he/she said.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Which is what we did yesterday and it never spawned. When I pmed the GM it sounded as if it was a pretty much normal occurance from what he/she said.

This looks and sounds bugged from thursdays raid.... best wait till we hear something about them being reset or more information before organising more raids with ml5

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Skaven said:

Did you kill the 2 mirror mobs outside dungeon? we had same problem on prydwen and then went outside killed both with all other bosses and they spawned.

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
Apperently this been bugged for 3 days now. Be nice to ahve to reset soemtimes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom