The mind of a chav

Marc

FH is my second home
Ever wondered how the mind of a chav works. Check out this forum..

http://forum.scallycentral.com/

Scal_n_proud says : ey not all scals r fukin gay u twat! itz just sum1 dat h8s em tryin 2 take da piss! cnt u tell u fukin knob goth boy.......o soz u wdnt wud u! my gang none of da boys r fukin gay n trust ders a lot of em dat can twat u in so shut da fuk up

or this pearl of wisdom from moshas suk : well ur 1 thik piece of shit! u shoot me in da face n id alredy b dead! u wudnt need 2 fukin stab me! lmao!

or Addidaslad's grip of the english language : YEAH, IT WOZ JUST SOOOO GREAT! HOW DO U COME UP WIT DESE FINGS, WERE JUST DYIN TO NO!

Its quite funny actually, watching the chavs argue and get pissed of when people use proper english. As you can imagine though, it just ends up with the chavs comming out with "shut the fuk up dikhead or all twat ya"

and no, im not a chav, my sig is a piss take :)

Marc

FH is my second home
lol or this from PODDYMCONXTC entitled "the reason y im SO FUCKIN BAD"

im SO FUCKIN BAD cos 2day at work i said i was goin for a piss n i went n took sum xtc in the toilets! this got me fuckin buzzin at work, u shouda seen me fuckin buzzin along, the other workers wer like wot the fuck u on poddy n i said im on XTC m8!!!!!!!!! it was fuckin buzzin, only BAD BOY MC'S can take XTC at work cos u hav 2 b WELL BAD to do that!!!!!!!!!!! buzzin it up to the max;

Bad boy mc's indeed :rolleyes:

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Im so glad I moved away from Wolverhampton to... Nottingham :(

Ill just go and shoot myself :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I would make a great dictator when im older, half the people of my age group would be executed within my 1st 24 hours.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
I guess a large proprtion of the chav posts are fake, since most chavs can't turn on a pc, let alone post on a forum.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Ever wondered how the mind of a chav works. Check out this forum..

http://forum.scallycentral.com/

Scal_n_proud says : ey not all scals r fukin gay u twat! itz just sum1 dat h8s em tryin 2 take da piss! cnt u tell u fukin knob goth boy.......o soz u wdnt wud u! my gang none of da boys r fukin gay n trust ders a lot of em dat can twat u in so shut da fuk up

or this pearl of wisdom from moshas suk : well ur 1 thik piece of shit! u shoot me in da face n id alredy b dead! u wudnt need 2 fukin stab me! lmao!

or Addidaslad's grip of the english language : YEAH, IT WOZ JUST SOOOO GREAT! HOW DO U COME UP WIT DESE FINGS, WERE JUST DYIN TO NO!

Its quite funny actually, watching the chavs argue and get pissed of when people use proper english. As you can imagine though, it just ends up with the chavs comming out with "shut the fuk up dikhead or all twat ya"

and no, im not a chav, my sig is a piss take :)

Pretty much what an average DAoC player sounds like. (as in the way he types)

Tilda

I havent met many daoc'ers who type like that.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Lumikki said:

but then again, english is not the native language of all daoc players... :m00:

(and still ive never seen anyone talking like that)

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
That's not what I'm saying, it's not my primary language either. It's just that most people don't even try to spell correctly or sound like an intellegent human being in general.

Just my personal opinion.

Marc

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
Agree "meights" :rolleyes:

lol good point. Who look the bigger muppets?

The chavs with their "Typin lik u wud typ usin a moby fone m8"

or the nerds with their "omgz0r, u mazzafakka, megameight"

hmmm.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Who the hell says 'mazzafakka' :p that sounds more chav :touch:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
What made me laugh was the ManUScally - his location is Scotland. Typical Man U fan... ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lumikki said:

what!!!11 u saing i cant type? u n00b! LOLROFL!!1 I told this 2 my m8 in GC and he said that u probly b sum n00bking! i sad laik y u r and he said laik y GG! u probly b m8 with sk8ers! u total n00b1 i am teh g8test wit r u hukhuk rofllol *gurgle girgle spew*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
they remind me of craig david trying to break america (bo selecta 3). when he starts learning the slang :p

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
i never did xtc at work :(
does school count?

Edit: no flames i quit it :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
marc u dnt kno shit!!! y u say dis shit u wud not say it 2 me in d streetz! cos i wud cnt u rite away u r a fukin twat fk off

Marc

FH is my second home
ST^ said:
marc u dnt kno shit!!! y u say dis shit u wud not say it 2 me in d streetz! cos i wud cnt u rite away u r a fukin twat fk off

hahahaha

u got it down to a T ST. Years of practice or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom