TV The Mentalist

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Anybody watch?!

none of rl mates watch and need someone to talk to about the show :(!

(and all the imdb tards are well... tards)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I do! Great show once you get into it.. Looking forward to the next season :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
do we need to use spoilers tags to discuss?!!

red john or not?!?!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
do we need to use spoilers tags to discuss?!!

red john or not?!?!

Definately!

The story had run it's course, time to move on now and look at some darker stories!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
a lot of the fanboys are saying it couldn't possibly be him cuz of the perception we'd been given of him, personally I hope it was and that it's not going to be all about Jane / murder

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah but Red John was Jane's whole raison d'etre wasn't he? He was so hell bent on revenge for his family that he's going to be all empty and crap if John's really dead?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but Red John was Jane's whole raison d'etre wasn't he? He was so hell bent on revenge for his family that he's going to be all empty and crap if John's really dead?

well yeh but now he thinks he's done it, is he going to be able to find peace? much more room for character development methinks!

oh and rigsby's episode with his father - the ending in the kitchen owned ;>

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeeeeeeahhhh but Jane only had one family murdered by a psychopath. ;) It's just going to turn into yet another police procedural if there isn't something else going on as a larger story arc.
And I can't stand Rigsby and his stupid grin. :eek: Him and Van Pelt had to be one of the least convincing on-screen relationships ever.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
fanboys all think its going to be that red john is not a person more of a lifestyle etc/ which kind of makes sense in the grand scheme of things - multiple red john theory!

personally i'd like it to turn to Jane breaking out of prison kinda scenario :> - gets locked up - finds out red john isn't the guy he killed - break out and on the run using his "mentalism" to hunt down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom