The Mauve Troll of the North seeks a home...

M

Milkshake

Well guys, I've decided to come back for a bit, get myself a house and have a look at some of the dungeons I never spent time looking at.

Being a level 50 Warrior, I'm looking for a guild that does plenty of RvR raids, diamond-seal harvests, dungeon raids and is pretty much active overall.

I have no problem helping the little ones (under 50) but I would like somewhere where I won't be doing that all the time, I want to have fun, get some cash together for a place of my own and see some of the deeper parts of the dungeons.

I'm quite experienced in DAoC, and played for quite a long time before, but after my guild collapsed (Head Hunters), I gave up and tried somewhere new (Planetside), but I feel like it's been long enough that I can come back and there will be enough fresh content to keep me entertained for a month.

Could anyone give me a guild? Or at least suggest someone I should be talking to? Everyone I used to know seems to have moved on too..

K

krill-nyd

Not all of us have moved on Milkshake, though a lot have. Great to see you back. Savage Conclave has been great for me. see http://www.savageconclave.com/forum/index.php
for recruitment, guild rules etc.

But we do have rules about colours, you'd have to become one of us grey brown trolls of the dirt.

O

old.Downanael

Milkyyyy ! :D My favorite troll warrior is back woo

B

blain

Here at Venom we are currently adopting homeless trolls, give us a shout in game if you are interested.

R

Rogard

Omg Milky!
I have also played tribes ;) under Arac, Starchild, Azazel and many more alts ;)
Your that HPB :pP

Welcome Back!
DAoC4tehwin!

M

Milkshake

Heh, I'm famous :)

Although, I'm no longer an HPB...scary huh? Civilisation finally caught up with me....

Thanks for all the welcomes-back, it's much appreciated.

K

klavrynd

pretty sure it was pink tho

btw , i was skimming through my pics and noticed i didn't have one of you, so be a lad and send me a nice screenie of yours so i can show my grandchildren etc :)

K

kalgarn

wb milky although i'm not playing anymore either ;)
/me waves at krill
nice to see you're still enjoying yourself ;)

K

Kaitlyn

Welcome back Mr Milkshake, lovely to see you about again.

F

Fafnir

Weeee, lo milky, the friendliest pink troll in all the realm. :D

K

krill-nyd

Originally posted by kalgarn
/me waves at krill
nice to see you're still enjoying yourself ;) [/B]

<waves back> Albion Mile Gate in Odins isn't the same without you Kalg. It's less smelly but less fun. Strangely enough I am still enjoying myself. I also discovered a new law of DAOC-Europe recently, the less time in Barrysworld the better the game gets. Strange.

M

mid.Bashir

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmilkeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!

WB MATE!!

V

Vim

Milk you suck @ capping :| Especially after you got ADSL; can't warp anymore ;p

/wavies from nwb

BTW Aile is a newb too :|

M

Milkshake

Das true, the amount of times I was invunerable due to people shooting at the "wrong me", well, I was the kick ass.

But....having ADSL means I no-longer lag on cap-routes, making my cap times about 10-15 seconds quicker! It's just like playing offline!

I played a few times on the pubbies, and I've still got all the routes and stuff, and I didn't do too badly.

What server are you on Aile?

A

_anarky_

NOOOOO the ewul Stinky Winky Teletubby is baaaack!!!!
/runs
/hides

ellos milky nice to see u back :D

I

iceforge

Originally posted by Milkshake
Well guys, I've decided to come back for a bit, get myself a house and have a look at some of the dungeons I never spent time looking at.

You've been gone? thought it was some time since I had seen you last time, when we grouped last night :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom